2021 Lineup

4 minutes ago, Bandit Tom said:

Biggest question is how they're gonna fit 2 headliners worth of crowd in the main stage field at Leeds

This might just be me misreading the article but I took it as the two Main Stages aren’t going to be side by side? 

Edited by Andre91

Do we reckon it will be two stages next to eachother like at Lollapalooza Paris or will they be at opposite ends (replacing the R1 stage i guess)

With 6 headliners I am going to say:

Tame Impala/LG

Courteeners/Travis Scott

BMTH/Catfish

imagine chems though have they headlined before

Edited by gfa

Just now, dentalplan said:

Only recently got into them but they're amazing aren't they?

On IPlayer rn if you wanted to know 

Just now, Andre91 said:

This might just be me misreading the article but I took it as the two Main Stages aren’t going to be side by side and alternating? 

I think it’ll be opposite ends of the field, I go to Reading. Could you imagine if they move the campsites in the middle and have one either end of the site

Just now, Gerard the Fab said:

On IPlayer rn if you wanted to know 

I think it’ll be opposite ends of the field, I go to Reading. Could you imagine if they move the campsites in the middle and have one either end of the site

They won't do that as then they can't have an arena (alcohol sales + food)

Acts returning from this year’s lineup, I’m going to guess that Capaldi, Gerry, TDCC and AJ Tracey will all sub one of the Main Stages and that IDLES, Sam Fender and Rex will all play Main Stages too. Could also see Nothing But Thieves, Wolf Alice and Enter Shikari turning up with high Main Stage slots too. 

Also hoping that they give us greebos a bit of a run on the Main Stage on (hopefully) BMTH’s day. 

Edited by Andre91

i'm not expecting anything groundbreaking from the headliners in a year where most line-ups are similar or weaker than the original planed for this year, based on the sziget line up and that most likely all six headliners won't be male i would go for something like, Liam Gallagher, Florence + The Machine, Bring Me The Horizon, Billie Eilish, Dua Lipa, Khalid

Just now, Andre91 said:

Acts returning from this year’s lineup, I’m going to guess that Capaldi, Gerry, TDCC and AJ Tracey will all sub one of the Main Stages and that IDLES, Sam Fender and Rex will all play Main Stages too. 

Reckon Capaldi could get bumped up, Gerry potentially as well, All Time Low third down I reckon as well

Just now, OnlyRevolutions said:

i'm not expecting anything groundbreaking from the headliners in a year where most line-ups are similar or weaker than the original planed for this year, based on the sziget line up and that most likely all six headliners won't be male i would go for something like, Liam Gallagher, Florence + The Machine, Bring Me The Horizon, Billie Eilish, Dua Lipa, Khalid

Sziget is a good thing to bring up, last year all 4 headliners were also at sziget. If this format stays from now on then they will always share a lot of acts.

I really hope this isn't the end of massive acts like Foos/Monkeys etc coming to the festival as they also have to book 5 other headliners alongside them. I really hope the headliners aren't just cheap shitty ones and instead are good.