2021 Lineup

3 minutes ago, Dangerbreaks said:

"Including a truly game changing, perspective shifting festival update that you don't want to miss" 

Second main stage? 😂

Apparently there will be according to Melvins latest NME interview. Only one headliner carried over too

Edited by DMCJ2
Link didn’t work

2 minutes ago, unodosseb said:

The NME article says every headliner is a first time headliner... who can we expect?

Liam Gallagher has confirmed himself

Here's a list of other Potentials

Dave, Tame Impala, Gorillaz, Catfish, Bring Me, Billie, Dua Lipa,

'Every one of them is a first time headliner'. Think emphasis must be on 'headliner' there. 

Actually rules out quite a lot of predictions in here. No Strokes, no Green Day, no Chilis, no Arctic Monkeys, no MCR. I'd imagine that makes Stormzy and Liam Gallagher again incredibly likely, but definitely not Rage Against the Machine (though I guess we all suspected that). 

With two main stages and essentially 6 main headliners, I hope it's actually 6 'headline quality' acts and not just that same old budget for three headliners essentially halved for each. Though if they can keep one rockier act and one hip-hop/pop act each night that would at least please most fans. 

Edited by Bixer