2021 Lineup

On 8/21/2020 at 5:20 PM, Gerard the Fab said:

If they come back to Reading soon idc if it’s like karaoke they better play old songs, I’m not going  to hum along to the Worlds First Ever Monster Truck Front Flip, I want to scream Dorothy was right tho at the top of my lungs and sing about Dandelion and Burdock

You're lying if you're saying you wouldn't belt out "YOU PUSH THE BUTTON AND WE'LL DO THE REST" along with hundreds of others.

In all seriousness, would recommend you catch them when you can. I'm in the minority that liked Tranquility Base, but they still have enough classics in the setlist to keep people happy. When you're watching them, you'll have a blast, I promise. You don't even really care if the songs are playing at a slightly slower tempo. Granted, I was absolutely hammered when I saw them, so that definitely helped!

31 minutes ago, Pottsy2913 said:

You're lying if you're saying you wouldn't belt out "YOU PUSH THE BUTTON AND WE'LL DO THE REST" along with hundreds of others.

In all seriousness, would recommend you catch them when you can. I'm in the minority that liked Tranquility Base, but they still have enough classics in the setlist to keep people happy. When you're watching them, you'll have a blast, I promise. You don't even really care if the songs are playing at a slightly slower tempo. Granted, I was absolutely hammered when I saw them, so that definitely helped!

Oh no don’t get me wrong I like TBHC but I’d rather see earlier songs, I’m sure I’ll love it when I see them but yh

29 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Dunno if skepta would wanna directly Stormzy. Might hurt his ego a bit. Swap him with Capaldi or Courteeners and that’s more realistic. Well, as realistic as it can be with BMTH headlining (ship has sailed for now I reckon, at least for a solo headline)

Biffy(with or without Bring Me co)/Skepta

Stormzy/Dua Lipa

LG/Capaldi

50 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Looking forward to The Cribs announcement. You know what you are getting with them, give it their all every time and they don't over price themselves.

Yeah should be good headlining the pit on the Saturday night. Bumped into Ryan Jarman in a pub the other day and he told me they were lined up to replace Gallows and to keep it on the lowdown but ah well.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Yeah should be good headlining the pit on the Saturday night. Bumped into Ryan Jarman in a pub the other day and he told me they were lined up to replace Gallows and to keep it on the lowdown but ah well.

The Cribs against Liam Gallagher?, that's odd. I'd defo have the Sunday night if so but given it would have been 5 years and now 6 it makes sense and it quite a gap for them. I think Glastonbury will grab them back again next year too as with the likely acts out they are an easy smaller British act. Based on this year I defo won't be attending Reading.

So when do we feel we are getting our first announcement?

I believe it will be next Friday. Here are my predictions:

FRI: Stormzy, Lewis Capaldi, Two Door Cinema Club R1:Fatboy Slim, Bebadoobee

SAT: Liam Gallagher, Skepta, Gerry Cinnamon R1: Rex Orange County, Fontaines D.C.

SUN: 30STM, BMTH (Co Headline) Haim R1: AJ Tracey, Aitch

Let me see your predictions below:

15 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Why would Gerry Cinnamon drop down to third when he was booked to sub this year? 

I was thinking he would tbh, he seems to have lost a lot of momentum I suppose is the word, I think third would suit him better, especially coz it allows another sub to come on