2021 Lineup

2 hours ago, Pottsy2913 said:

Was just about to say, new You Me At Six is great. Fan of all of their stuff, but I'm getting heavy Sinners Never Sleep vibes. Really really good. Doubt we'll see them back at R+L next year, but 2022 is a possibility. 

The new song is good until it gets to the chorus. I think I'm going to grab a a Catfish ticket for Swansea. Catfish, YM@6 and Feeder for £40 is a bargain.

15 hours ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Cheers I’ve just looked at Last FM as well which is the same thing I expect apart from rather than listening to an artist you “scrobble” them

used last fm for years and love it to bits. Drop your username (or anyone else) if you make one and 'll give you a follow 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theesundayroast said:

used last fm for years and love it to bits. Drop your username (or anyone else) if you make one and 'll give you a follow 

I believe mine is CG_1323, knowing me it won’t work but that’s the only thing I’ve put in

2 hours ago, theesundayroast said:

Mines samjy I share my Spotify account though so it's going to be a bit all over the place

Edited by Sam Y

1 hour ago, Gerard the Fab said:

I believe mine is CG_1323, knowing me it won’t work but that’s the only thing I’ve put in

35 minutes ago, Sam Y said:

Mines samjy I share my Spotify account though so it's going to be a bit all over the place

Given you both a follow, mine is theesundayroast surprisingly 

Listening through the Killers stuff again before the new album tomorrow. I know they won't be about for R&L next year due to their stadium tour but do people think they'll be back anytime soon? Had them dead set on 2021 before COVID as a final UK show for this album but of course now there's no way that happens.

7 minutes ago, theesundayroast said:

Listening through the Killers stuff again before the new album tomorrow. I know they won't be about for R&L next year due to their stadium tour but do people think they'll be back anytime soon? Had them dead set on 2021 before COVID as a final UK show for this album but of course now there's no way that happens.

My guess was for this year before they announced their stadium tour. I reckon we will see them before 2023, my guess is 2022 if the stadium tour goes ahead next year

8 minutes ago, Sam Y said:

My guess was for this year before they announced their stadium tour. I reckon we will see them before 2023, my guess is 2022 if the stadium tour goes ahead next year

They just seem like the perfect band for the current R&L crowd. Their newer stuff always seems to do fairly well in the charts and radio play while their older material has so much staying power. Whether you like the song or not I can't foresee a time that Mr Brightside doesn't produce a massive sing-along in the UK.

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, theesundayroast said:

They just seem like the perfect band for the current R&L crowd. Their newer stuff always seems to do fairly well in the charts and radio play while their older material has so much staying power. Whether you like the song or not I can't foresee a time that Mr Brightside doesn't produce a massive sing-along in the UK.

I reckon they'd be good. Their headline set at Glastonbury was really good.

The Killers seem like such an obvious booking to headline R&L it really makes me wonder why they haven’t done it in so long. Predicted them at some point for the last 3 years now and it’s obviously not happened but it seems like it’d be a no-brainer to get them booked if they’re around. They’re really not my thing and I can’t say I’m a fan but they’d probably go down as one of the best headline bookings in recent times with the general audience. Can deffo see them coming back maybe 2022 or 2023. Mental that it would’ve been 14 or 15 years by then

It is really weird we ain’t had the Killers, them Green Day and MCR have to be the next of the bigger artists to come back surely

I also have now followed you all, you can see my extremely bipolar music tastes 

Edited by Gerard the Fab