2021 Lineup

1 minute ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Whoever you support. Oh and a retro shirt of the club you support.

See I thought that, but I’ve just bought a Club America shirt and think it’s excellent

57088291-A1AF-4BC2-911E-042E7A7BB54B.png

4 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Tbf any retro great looking shirt suffices, whatever you want. That Club America shirt is beautiful. That for a festival would be brilliant.

Cheers mate, got it from an awesome website.

They seem to reduce stuff quite a lot as well so I only had to pay half for it

18 hours ago, jEEF said:

What do you guys reckon are the chances for Metallica or Slipknot to play? maybe Slipknot can do a secret set or something since they got Knotfest the week before

18 hours ago, TheWaters said:

Metallica probably unlikely but Slipknot are a possibility I guess. Only for a secret set though yeah, no chance they’d be on the bill properly with Knotfest being so close 

Has Knotfest been postponed to 2021? I thought it was just straight up cancelled

2 hours ago, R Shah said:

Has Knotfest been postponed to 2021? I thought it was just straight up cancelled

I’m pretty sure they rescheduled the Japanese one, so I’m gonna assume they’ll do the same for the uk

6 hours ago, VCK said:

Arcade Fire managed it in 2005.

But they didn’t have a full show sort of thing like Slipknot, watching their Download gig they had two of them on like cherry picker crane things, and a double layer stage sort of thing, scaling that down would be hard

6 hours ago, VCK said:

What about a Royal Blood/BMTH co-headline? Both bands have been knocking on the door for a few years now.

i think this has been said at some point, I would love to see it, really like both bands

4 minutes ago, Benj said:

They were fucking awful last time they played

Tbf I’ve seen them a few times the last at London stadium, axles voice was on par with Mickey Mouse, but then saw him with AC/DC and he was brilliant so willing to give the, another shot