2021 Lineup

2 hours ago, gfa said:

Capaldi announced for latitude with bastille headlining too, could both be in to sub I guess. Capaldi is doing iow though so fingers crossed he fucks off to america for august.

my dream headliners would be like

strokes / kasabian / tame probably

Bastille only uk show is latitude  

40 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Marshmello below GNR, fuck me :lol: surely that’s too much of a stretch even for R&L. 

You never know, Courteeners Under Rage seemed odd

but Yh maybe a bit far who would you think

Edited by Gerard the Fab

3 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

You're giving me evil flashbacks watching that crap support Slipknot last Download 

Tough slot to be fair. I thought they did OK. At least it was something a bit different for Download. It didn't help that the first poster for Download made out like Slayer were playing before them, before they were moved to Sunday. 

Edited by JSmurphy

1 minute ago, JSmurphy said:

Tough slot to be fair. I thought they did OK. At least it was something a bit different for Download. It didn't help that the first poster for Download made out like Slayer were playing before them, before they were moved to Sunday. 

True, was very excited for Slayer to Slipknot then they changed it and I wasnt missing Tool! It was so boring and crap music, I didnt get it. Baby's on fire and I fink u freaky were funny but I wanted it to end so bad and I hated the band members, so cringey. Considering there act, at Download, it was alright for them but I found it awful.

23 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Die Antwoord under Guns N' Roses.

They are the shittest act I’ve ever seen live and I’d quite honestly rather go to the 1xtra tent and watch some drill or some shit

Absoloute w*nk in 2016

I’m asking for a bit of schooling but how big is Marshmello here? I know that EDM acts in the US get mahoosive slots but is he sort of a creamfields headliner here? So someone who could coheadline R&L or sub?

I know he’s big I just want to see what the deal would be if he was booked for R&L. US festivals are a hard metric to base it off as most US festivals have booked him as a headliner.

7 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I’m asking for a bit of schooling but how big is Marshmello here? I know that EDM acts in the US get mahoosive slots but is he sort of a creamfields headliner here? So someone who could coheadline R&L or sub?

I know he’s big I just want to see what the deal would be if he was booked for R&L. US festivals are a hard metric to base it off as most US festivals have booked him as a headliner.

I mean he is 14th highest grossing on Spotify, I reckon sub/co or R1

21 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

he's very big but seems far too commercial and doesn't seem like an act that they'd pay the money for, they haven't booked acts like Martin Garrix, Calvin Harris, Swedish House Mafia, The Chainsmokers etc. to headline so can't see why they would for Marshmello, would truly be the shittest headliner they have ever booked too and the discussion of him even being in the frame to co-headline is depressing me

Edited by OnlyRevolutions

https://www.nme.com/news/music/latitude-announces-2021-headliners-2709842#:~:text=Lewis Capaldi%2C Bastille and Snow Patrol have all been confirmed,headline Latitude Festival in 2021.

also this article claims the three acts announced today are the headliners? so this means that Liam wont be returning to play Latitude, right? hopefully that also means he will be out for Leeds too

9 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

https://www.nme.com/news/music/latitude-announces-2021-headliners-2709842#:~:text=Lewis Capaldi%2C Bastille and Snow Patrol have all been confirmed,headline Latitude Festival in 2021.

also this article claims the three acts announced today are the headliners? so this means that Liam wont be returning to play Latitude, right? hopefully that also means he will be out for Leeds too

And Courteeners will be bumped up instead 😔😔

29 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

I think it's just wrong to be honest. Latitude have stated that Snow Patrol are the 'special sunday afternoon guest' which would suggest not a headliner. Still one spot left which I imagine will be Liam.

12 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Remember a while ago when I said courteeners are probably headlining 2021?

I do and I’m still praying they dont

4 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Ain’t happening.

is that a hope or a fact