2021 Lineup

1 hour ago, stanh said:

My (unrealistic) dream for Leeds 2021 would be:

Arctic Monkeys - Dave - Rex Orange County - Doja Cat - Dababy - Wallows - Vistas

Dua Lipa - Foals - Bring Me The Horizon - Idles - Aitch - Mabel - Sea Girls - Fever 333

Travis Scott - Disclosure - Two Door Cinema Club - Jorja Smith - Lil Uzi Vert - Denzel Curry - Sports Team

DaBaby and Doja Cat are deffo bigger than that but besides those it’s not too unrealistic. Would pay very good money for this haha, ideal.

• Like 1

Unrealistic 2021 lineup 

ARCTIC MONKEYS, Disclosure, Wolf Alice, Brockhampton, Sea Girls, Vistats, Miles Kane, Fidlar, Himalays R1: Carl Cox (Closing all night set) DojaCat DS: My Nu Leng Pit: Rise Against FR: Feeder R1X: Example 

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE, Bring Me The Horizon, Run The Jewels, Enter Shikari, Idles (Two Sets Lock Up headliner) Creeper, Fever 333, Yonaka, Nova Twins R1: Sam Fender DS: Caribou LU: Idles, Ho9909 FR: Easy Life R1X: Killstation 

TRAVIS SCOTT, Dababy, The Streets, SlowThai, Pale Waves, Shame, The Amazons, Vukovi, Skepta (Opening Secret Set) R1: Architects DS: Pete Tong Pit: Bury Tomorrow FR: The Joy Formidable R1X: Iann Dior

Secret Set: Neck Deep

On 7/14/2020 at 4:19 PM, stanh said:

My (unrealistic) dream for Leeds 2021 would be:

Arctic Monkeys - Dave - Rex Orange County - Doja Cat - Dababy - Wallows - Vistas

Dua Lipa - Foals - Bring Me The Horizon - Idles - Aitch - Mabel - Sea Girls - Fever 333

Travis Scott - Disclosure - Two Door Cinema Club - Jorja Smith - Lil Uzi Vert - Denzel Curry - Sports Team

Take my money 

A colleague of mine is adamant that they've heard Guns N' Roses were lined up here for 2021. They certainly move in social circles which could get them titbits of info, which is why I thought I'd mention it. 

Edited by JSmurphy

15 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

A colleague of mine is adamant that they've heard Guns N' Roses were lined up here for 2021. They certainly move in social circles which could get them titbits of info, which is why I thought I'd mention it. 

I mean I could easily see them swapping Rage for them, I’d quite like to see them but understand they were shite last time 

19 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Rage out and GnR in seems like a pretty fair trade off if this is still a goer. Obviously not a booking for the regular attendees but imagine it’ll be a good day ticket seller.

FQ21-Master-WEB-1080x1080-1.jpg

I haven't been keeping up with the R+L news this year but I saw this getting announced on twitter. Capaldi is back in the area, outside shout for a coheadliner I reckon (don't think he'd go for the special guest slot again but I could be wrong). Wouldn't be suprised to see Marshmello back subbing one of the days too.

17 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

are Sum 41 an exclusive for Slam Dunk? if not with them being in Austria around the time i can see them coming back, hopefully they do as i only caught the end of them in 2018 as i was watching BROCKHAMPTON, also happy to see Denzel Curry will most likely be back

Hopefully will see die antwood announced and fever 333 will hopefully be returning 

6 minutes ago, Ives562 said:

Hopefully will see die antwood announced and fever 333 will hopefully be returning 

if i'm not mistaken there's some bad blood between die antwoord and festival republic and i think they vowed that they'd never play the festival again but i guess things could of changed, personally wouldn't effect me if they were booked or not though because musically they're not my thing and i've heard they're very problematic outside of music too, Fever 333 are probably very likely to be rebooked though and i imagine it will be in the same slot headlining the pit

Edited by OnlyRevolutions

2 hours ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

if i'm not mistaken there's some bad blood between die antwoord and festival republic and i think they vowed that they'd never play the festival again but i guess things could of changed, personally wouldn't effect me if they were booked or not though because musically they're not my thing and i've heard they're very problematic outside of music too, Fever 333 are probably very likely to be rebooked though and i imagine it will be in the same slot headlining the pit

Ah that's a shame hopefully it might of  been sorted out by next year,  hope  fever 333 still headline the pit would be absolutely insane I reckon 

Glad to see Denzel Curry and Fever 333 probably coming back. From that poster I think we could get also get Capaldi, Mabel, Ashnikko and Trevor Daniel back from that. Think Palaye Royale, Highly Suspect, Sum 41, High Contrast, Noisia and Cavetown could end up on the bill too. Wouldn’t be surprised if we got Future as a sub rather than Migos too.

11 hours ago, Mattymooz said:

FQ21-Master-WEB-1080x1080-1.jpg

I haven't been keeping up with the R+L news this year but I saw this getting announced on twitter. Capaldi is back in the area, outside shout for a coheadliner I reckon (don't think he'd go for the special guest slot again but I could be wrong). Wouldn't be suprised to see Marshmello back subbing one of the days too.

That's such a bad lineup now for a festival that used to pull it out pretty well.

Capaldi announced for latitude with bastille headlining too, could both be in to sub I guess. Capaldi is doing iow though so fingers crossed he fucks off to america for august.

my dream headliners would be like

strokes / kasabian / tame probably

4 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

😄 Aye out of all the acts to choose, they're surely right at the bottom of the pile now.

it was dream headliners not who is touring. even without the singer i still want to see them, he can be a twat but they still have bangers.

28 minutes ago, gfa said:

Capaldi announced for latitude with bastille headlining too, could both be in to sub I guess. Capaldi is doing iow though so fingers crossed he fucks off to america for august.

my dream headliners would be like

strokes / kasabian / tame probably

Poorest latitude announcement I've seen imo. Was looking strong with HAIM and the chemical brothers last year. I'd imagine the last headliner could be the return of Liam Gallagher who will be announced at a later date, closer to the Reading announcement with him being there again as well.

Guns N Roses is the kind of massive booking that transcends R&L’s usual audience these days. They would bring in a ton of day ticketers and I could definitely see it happening, especially with RATM no longer being in the frame. 

Stormzy, Liam Gallagher & Guns N Roses. 

Idk why but I don’t think Reading would get Capaldi in to headline, for me I reckon it’d be special guest or nothing

Looking what people have said could see:

Stormzy/Future/TDCC(special Guest)

LG/Courteeners/Gerry Cinnamon 

GnR/Marshmello/IDLES 

with Sum 41, All Time Low, Mabel etc

Or even Marshmello R1 and someone no ones really thought about subbin on the Sunday

Edited by Gerard the Fab