2021 Lineup

On 6/20/2020 at 9:40 AM, deckchair92 said:

Thinking of skipping R/L next year for a trip to Riot Fest in Chicago. The lineup is insaneRiot_2021_ADMAT_SQUARE.jpg

Suggests MCR are active late August to me. It starts here (again)

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Benj said:

Exactly, off the back of late summer Euro shows

I doubt it playing MK again next June before heading back over to America, R&L would surely be a one off thing that I can’t really see them doing

4 hours ago, Tom Connolly said:

they’ve had quite a controversial and problematic lockdown, i’m not sure people would go and see them

They 100% would. If there was any truth to the rumours then it will've all been long forgotten about come the festival, and if they're still being allowed to announce and promote a new album, their label has clearly deemed the rumours/claims as nothing to worry about.

13 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

They 100% would. If there was any truth to the rumours then it will've all been long forgotten about come the festival, and if they're still being allowed to announce and promote a new album, their label has clearly deemed the rumours/claims as nothing to worry about.

Pretty sure I remember reading that all the allegations were either old, and had been dealt with by the police when they happened, or manipulated screenshots of legal things. 

I think usually you would see comments on their tweets or posts talking about it if people still cared, plus they've just released a new song and been promoted by Annie Mac, so I'd say they're safe. 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Ives562 said:

Has anyone else watched the documentary on Reading and Leeds bbc done  with yungblud and foo fighters deffinatly worth a watch can't wait to be there next year 

Yeah and it’s shit sorry

• Upvote 1

BMTH have announced they'll be releasing FOUR 6-10 track EPs this year. If Ludens and the snippets of Parasite Eve are anything to go by, this could be the massive push that propels them to headline status, or at least a comfortable co-headliner (many on here still see them as a sub which is fair enough).

2 hours ago, R Shah said:

BMTH have announced they'll be releasing FOUR 6-10 track EPs this year. If Ludens and the snippets of Parasite Eve are anything to go by, this could be the massive push that propels them to headline status, or at least a comfortable co-headliner (many on here still see them as a sub which is fair enough).

It is massive as both those songs absolutely slap, supposedly all 4 will be slightly different which is another incredibly cool thing

41 minutes ago, Dukey said:

The new BMtH is absolutely insane 

100000000% that song slapssssss

2 hours ago, R Shah said:

Releasing a bunch of EP's instead of one properly marketed album has never been a commercially fruitful venture. By the fourth release, the casual audience would no longer be paying attention.

• Upvote 1