2021 Lineup

4 minutes ago, Jericode said:

I'd take that quite happily. 

Imagine thinking Tame Impala can co-headline when KSI scores better on the charts than he ever has.

KSI subbed by Tame Impala it is then

not my thing at all but KSI is definitely massive and people actually respect him now.

19 hours ago, Jericode said:

Imagine thinking Tame Impala can co-headline when KSI scores better on the charts than he ever has.

this is dumb as fuck though he has a dedicated youtube backing theres not really any comparisons except maybe Joji but his audience is probably way less dedicated and smaller. would love to see joji back mind you, album comes out july 10th

18 hours ago, stanh said:

swapped a few acts about and scrapped AM, as always, not as knowledgeable about heavier acts - so it is lacking in that😅

Screenshot 2020-06-12 at 17.07.12.png

Honestly can completely this set of headliners tho, if not 2021 then 2022

• Upvote 1

On 6/12/2020 at 2:26 PM, Jericode said:

Imagine thinking the charts dictates where acts are placed on a lineup.

Edited by Aech
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, deckchair92 said:

So I put that poster from a couple of pages ago up on another forum and I'm getting pelters from people saying how Tame Impala are bigger than Biffy Clyro, and that the average R/L festivalgoer nowadays would more Tame Impala songs than they would Biffy songs. Am I missing something here??

Honestly I think it depends on the age, I’m sure that 95% of my mates will either have heard or would rather listen to Tame Impala

1 hour ago, deckchair92 said:

So I put that poster from a couple of pages ago up on another forum and I'm getting pelters from people saying how Tame Impala are bigger than Biffy Clyro, and that the average R/L festivalgoer nowadays would more Tame Impala songs than they would Biffy songs. Am I missing something here??

I'm twenty and a huge fan of both but I'd say they're right and the average R&L goer knows more Tame Impala than Biffy songs for sure, it's rare I run into people who have even heard of Biffy.

Edit: Biffy is definitely bigger in the UK overall though no doubt, but Readings main age range is like 16-19 nowadays.

Edited by Aech

1 hour ago, Aech said:

I'm twenty and a huge fan of both but I'd say they're right and the average R&L goer knows more Tame Impala than Biffy songs for sure, it's rare I run into people who have even heard of Biffy.

Edit: Biffy is definitely bigger in the UK overall though no doubt, but Readings main age range is like 16-19 nowadays.

I dunno if I could even name one tame impala songs and I know loads of biffy songs 

22 minutes ago, Ives562 said:

I dunno if I could even name one tame impala songs and I know loads of biffy songs 

I’m pretty sure almost everyone has heard the Less I Know The Better (Fuck Trevor).

50 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Tame Impala are absolutely not bigger than Biffy Clyro. 

they just absolutely are tho

4 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

I’m pretty sure almost everyone has heard the Less I Know The Better (Fuck Trevor).

they just absolutely are tho

How many major festivals have Tame Impala headlined? Because Biffy have done them all at least once except Glastonbury. How many arena tours have they done too? They are not close to being the size Biffy are in the UK. 

Edited by Andre91

3 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

How many major festivals have Tame Impala headlined? Because Biffy have done them all at least once except Glastonbury. How many arena tours have they done too? They are not close to being the size Biffy are in the UK. 

Globally Tame Impala are much, much bigger than Biffy ofc (doesn't even compare), but I agree that UK is the only place where it's the other way round. 

34 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

In terms of current popularity I’d absolutely imagine Tame Impala are bigger than Biffy in the UK