2021 Lineup

42 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

That’s why everyone on here thinks they won’t play, I honestly think they’d be brilliant but maybe they just aren’t big enough to get a slot they want

Yeah I agree, I think the reality is if they we're going to be booked they would've a long time ago. I will never say never though and I am still holding out they will be booked again one day

10 minutes ago, Harry_W01 said:

Yeah I agree, I think the reality is if they we're going to be booked they would've a long time ago. I will never say never though and I am still holding out they will be booked again one day

I think they will, co head tho

2 hours ago, TKOCF said:

Foals have rescheduled their tour for April/ May 2021, could we see them fill in a slot if they can’t get all the people back for next year’s festival?

I hope so, they’re a brilliant band

On 4/19/2020 at 4:03 PM, Gerard the Fab said:

No it wouldn’t, they were absolutely w*nk imo in 2015, second worst headliner I’ve ever seen (after Kendrick Lamar)

That’s why everyone on here thinks they won’t play, I honestly think they’d be brilliant but maybe they just aren’t big enough to get a slot they want

They are one of those bands who have a strong affinity with the festival though, but yeah, they were never really headline sized to begin with.

Saw them in Leeds just before Christmas and was a little underwhelmed by their live show.

The main stage headliners I’ve seen In the last 3 years of going are 1975, Foo Fighters, Kendrick Lamar and Eminem and I also saw parts of Twenty One Pilots, Panic!, FOB, Kasabian and Muse and I can confidently say from what I saw FOB were the worst. Eminem close second tho . Would probably say KOL but I’d fucked off by the time they were on haha

Edited by TheWaters
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, mttJ said:

Nothing will be as bad as Kings of Leon 2018, although The Libertines are also second for me.

Saw KOL in Hyde Park years ago now with The Black Keys as support(didn't really know them at the time) and that was bad. Also saw KOL the year KC subbed them at Reading and KC were better.

1 hour ago, mttJ said:

Nothing will be as bad as Kings of Leon 2018, although The Libertines are also second for me.

KoL as a band where fucking awful, but the sing alongs for Use Somebody and Sex on Fire were brilliant

Edited by Gerard the Fab

1 hour ago, Alex Winstone said:

Jamie XX R1 closing set?

I would love that, he was brilliant in 2015 and has some bangers

also, new Everything Everything music tomorrow which is brilliant coz they’re such a unique band, what slot dyou reckon they could get now

I like the look of that, however not sure if Billie would sub though tbh, and seems quite strong with both lewis capaldi and tyler the creator as special guests. Also a lack of rock and heavier music too if I am being really critical, but it is quite a nice attempt! 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, stanh said:

constructive thoughts on this please guys... (assuming 2020 doesnt take place)

(main stage)

the weeknd // dua lipa // two door cinema club // rex orange county // jorja smith // denzel curry // jay1 // the maine

foals // billie eilish // lewis capaldi (special guest) // d-block europe // fontaines d.c // fever 333 // city girls // inhaler

the killers // courteeners // tyler, the creator (special guest) // doja cat // mabel // easy life // sea girls

(radio 1 stage)

idles // headie one // mahalia

megan thee stallion // slowthai // the hunna

dababy // kygo (closing set) // aitch // kali uchis 

Cant see foals headlining