2021 Lineup

3 hours ago, Andre91 said:

I don’t think Tame Impala are on the festival’s radar anymore. They haven’t been booked in 7 years and in that time they have become bigger and bigger and if they had wanted them I am sure that they would have got them at some point in that long stretch. 

Nnnnoooooo, can we please stopping wrecking my dreams for a second time

10 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Go to APE?

I’m going to Scotland that weekend, literally I have it off and saw that was on and then my parents decided to say we’re driving up to Scotland that say. Sad times, but they’ll be back over here somewhen else hopefully at Reading

2 hours ago, Jericode said:

Currents was rubbish.

Change my mind.

Tell me an album that has every song start to finish even the pure music that’s better

Every song is an experience and he recorded it all himself

38 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

ARCTIC MONKEYS, Catfish, J Hus R1: BROCKHAMPTON 

BILLIE EILISH/TAME IMPALA, Lizzo, Nothing But Thieves R1: Architects

GREEN DAY, Dave, Wolf AliceR1: Glass Animals

This absolutely bangs not gonna lie. Therefore, we won't get anything anywhere near as good.

Just now, NerdsNatterings said:

This absolutely bangs not gonna lie. Therefore, we won't get anything anywhere near as good.

That’s my thinking exactly, it’s arguably the best people we could get in every slot 

Just now, Gerard the Fab said:

That’s my thinking exactly, it’s arguably the best people we could get in every slot 

Catfish into Arctic Monkeys would be dark fruits heaven and the crowd would be insane. If we were to have Tame headline both sites for their light show, having a run of Thieves-Lizzo-Billie-Architects would be an incredible night for me (and no doubt Tame Impala would put on a great show on main). The Sunday is just incredible, Green Day can fill a set with bangers, Dave is someone I've not listened to that much BUT that Brits performance was incredible and he could potentially have a set that would be remembered for years, Wolf Alice are incredible and I can 100% see them headlining in the future so seeing them here would be great. I've said it'd take something big to get me back for a whole weekend but that would definitely do it.

11 hours ago, NerdsNatterings said:

Catfish into Arctic Monkeys would be dark fruits heaven and the crowd would be insane. If we were to have Tame headline both sites for their light show, having a run of Thieves-Lizzo-Billie-Architects would be an incredible night for me (and no doubt Tame Impala would put on a great show on main). The Sunday is just incredible, Green Day can fill a set with bangers, Dave is someone I've not listened to that much BUT that Brits performance was incredible and he could potentially have a set that would be remembered for years, Wolf Alice are incredible and I can 100% see them headlining in the future so seeing them here would be great. I've said it'd take something big to get me back for a whole weekend but that would definitely do it.

It’s a dream, never will they get anywhere near as good as that

BIFFY CLYRO/ROYAL BLOOD, Wolf Alice, Limp Bizkit, Neck Deep, Ghostemane, Creeper, Yonaka, Cleopatrick R1: Chase & Status DS: Carl Cox Pit: New Found Glory FR: Georgia R1X: Cypress Hill 

ARCTIC MONKEYS, Dave, The Streets, Brockhampton, Pale Waves, Sea Girls, Vistats, Himalays R1: Mabel DS: Patrick Topping LU: Sum 41 FR: Rat Boy R1X: JME

TRAVIS SCOTT, Catfish & The Bottlemen, Architects, Don Broco, M Huncho, The Hives, The Regrettes, Ho9909, Black Peaks.R1: Enter Shikari DS: Annie Mac Pit: Carpenter Brut FR: Easy Life R1X: Example 

Secret Set: Nothing But Thevies 

Edited by Alex Winstone
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Alex Winstone said:

BIFFY CLYRO/ROYAL BLOOD, Wolf Alice, Limp Bizkit, Neck Deep, Ghostemane, Creeper, Yonaka, Cleopatrick R1: Chase & Status DS: Carl Cox Pit: New Found Glory FR: Georgia R1X: Cypress Hill 

ARCTIC MONKEYS, Dave, The Streets, Brockhampton, Pale Waves, Sea Girls, Vistats, Himalays R1: Mabel DS: Patrick Topping LU: Sum 41 FR: Rat Boy R1X: JME

TRAVIS SCOTT, Catfish & The Bottlemen, Architects, Don Broco, M Huncho, The Hives, The Regrettes, Ho9909, Black Peaks.R1: Enter Shikari DS: Annie Mac Pit: Carpenter Brut FR: Easy Life R1X: Example 

Brilliant mate, only I don’t think Easy Life or Georgia would be FR headliners

2 hours ago, Alex Winstone said:

Swap Travis Scott and am around then it will be perfect

3 hours ago, Alex Winstone said:

Perfect except Easy Life being to big for FR. If they continue growing at this rate they’ll be far too big

5 hours ago, Alex Winstone said:

Really strong lineup but some of the tent bookings might be a bit crazy like JME and Cypress Hill not sure they would accept that.