2021 Lineup

6 hours ago, jumperofftheshelf said:

I think if Tame Impala play they headline, either co or outright. Their entire show is so much better in the dark and I can imagine Kevin would want to cater to that

If they’re not big enough to do that then they would have to accept that or headline smaller fests.

The new album might carve out a no. 1 on a quiet release week but it seems clear that it’s not going to be the king-making hit that they need to headline stuff like Reading. Half the album is out as singles and, as far as I can see, nobody really gives a fuck.

2 hours ago, Tom Connolly said:

in the same way that Foals are handing themselves the biggest L of all time by accepting playing 2nd down to Courteeners at TRNSMT, that’s completely removed their name from the glastonbury discussions for this year when i think they were favourites at one point 

They are not subbing courteeners at trnsmt

In fact they are subbing Liam Gallagher

• 2 weeks later...

The Weeknd (doesn't seem to be touring the rumoured album this year, so imagine it will have a release date towards the end of the year and he'll tour it next, therefore will most likely be over Europe in summer, plays a full 1h 30m set so could fill the full headline slot by himself)

Travis Scott / Catfish & The Bottlemen (Travis hasn't toured this year besides playing a few US festivals and usually plays for just under an hour so will need a coheadliner to go along with him, Catfish have been waiting for the bump for a while and are massive in the dark fruits scene so can see them finally getting to headline status next year)

Rage Against The Machine (European bookers said they're not touring over here until 2021 therefore when they do come i assume R&L will get them, imagine they're already in negotiations)

Edited by OnlyRevolutions

Billie Eilish / Catfish and the Bottlemen
Panic at the disco                                                                

Travis Scott / Royal Blood

Edited by Sam Y
It came out weird had to move it down a line