I bloody love this festival because...

stuartbert two hats

3 hours ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Still chuckling at this face 

FB_IMG_1550168935291.jpg

Me too, I cant help giggling to the image, then the fact that he/she is playing a crappy keyboard makes me laugh even more, then that he/she is on their own doing it. Its pure comedy genius

When my day is going shit I will come back to this image and just chuckle, I might save it as my work wallpaper in fact. Life can be shit, but then there is this...

Some things are just funny

7 minutes ago, dingbat2 said:

Me too, I cant help giggling to the image, then the fact that he/she is playing a crappy keyboard makes me laugh even more, then that he/she is on their own doing it. Its pure comedy genius

When my day is going shit I will come back to this image and just chuckle, I might save it as my work wallpaper in fact. Life can be shit, but then there is this...

Some things are just funny

Up to now my go-to pic for cheering up has been disproportionate bear (see below), but it now has some company

4c5.jpg

cb9.jpg

11 hours ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Up to now my go-to pic for cheering up has been disproportionate bear (see below), but it now has some company

4c5.jpg

cb9.jpg

That's top bear action, right there. Love it.

As an aside. I once went to a bear bar in Benidorm.  FFS it was mental in there - which rhymes with bear, so there!

I've just remembered what happened that night in the bear bar. Forgive me for the following, but I needed a poo, so I went downstairs to the toilet, but couldn't get in. This was because one of my gay mates was on his knees noshing on a queue of blokes stumps. I couldn't get past the fuckers, so went back to the hotel to have my poo. You heard it here first!

This festival gives me (and others) the freedom to be my happy nudist self pretty much everywhere. I tend not to around the main areas but I happily nude up around my camp, the Greenfields, Stone Circle, Healing Fields, Green Futures etc with nothing but smiles, handwaves and hugs from other festival goers :)

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, sime said:

This festival gives me (and others) the freedom to be my happy nudist self pretty much everywhere. I tend not to around the main areas but I happily nude up around my camp, the Greenfields, Stone Circle, Healing Fields, Green Futures etc with nothing but smiles, handwaves and hugs from other festival goers :)

I like that it gives people the freedom to do what they feel like as long as they’re not bothering anyone. It’s basically a huge celebration of personal liberty. I like wandering around and finding people being different/weird/interesting/bonkers. It just makes me smile. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Grey_Area said:

I like that it gives people the freedom to do what they feel like as long as they’re not bothering anyone. It’s basically a huge celebration of personal liberty. I like wandering around and finding people being different/weird/interesting/bonkers. It just makes me smile. 

Very much this :)