Sign in to follow this  
gregory

Tauron Nowa Muzyka Katowice

I know he doesn't fit in with the rest of the lineup at all, but I think they will announce Liam G today based on the silhouette:

No photo description available.

Any other guesses? 

3 hours ago, gregory said:

I know he doesn't fit in with the rest of the lineup at all, but I think they will announce Liam G today based on the silhouette:

No photo description available.

Any other guesses? 

I really doubt it wil be Liam. First, he doesn't fit the festival profile at all. Second, Newonce.radio is hip-hop oriented radio, so I bet it will be some rap name, but I have no idea who can it be.

1 minute ago, mln said:

I really doubt it wil be Liam. First, he doesn't fit the festival profile at all. Second, Newonce.radio is hip-hop oriented radio, so I bet it will be some rap name, but I have no idea who can it be.

Ah didn't know about the style of radio station. I know Liam doesn't fit, but it does look a lot like him, and he's not far away in Prague that weekend playing another festival with Kraftwerk. 

3 minutes ago, gregory said:

Ah didn't know about the style of radio station. I know Liam doesn't fit, but it does look a lot like him, and he's not far away in Prague that weekend playing another festival with Kraftwerk. 

Yeah, the image really resembles him, but I just can't imagine him playing there. We'll see which Polish festival will do better today :) 

• Upvote 1