David Attenborough

Sawdusty surfer

3 minutes ago, bombfrog said:

I was referring to comments like this. Total bullshit by the sounds of it.

The person that told me was working at an event full of ppl well placed to know, and was told to stay quiet, which they didn’t quite do but they also didn’t spread it lots  

I assume it was a misunderstanding. 

30 minutes ago, themuel said:

The person that told me was working at an event full of ppl well placed to know, and was told to stay quiet, which they didn’t quite do but they also didn’t spread it lots  

I assume it was a misunderstanding. 

And I can understand a genuine misunderstanding from one person, but for other people to come along and back it up from other sources means that either there's some substance to it or people are deliberately stoking the fire.

2 minutes ago, bombfrog said:

And I can understand a genuine misunderstanding from one person, but for other people to come along and back it up from other sources means that either there's some substance to it or people are deliberately stoking the fire.

It was the fact I heard that and then a twitter search had a few ppl here and there saying exactly the same thing. 

Who knows. 

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I have attempted to get some clarification on what the words 'park monkey' relate to, but cannot. Could somebody assist in defining?

It's the term that Noel Gallagher coined for those critical of his solo material, who would prefer him to still be churning out Oasis-style tunes, like his brother. The dress-code for this demographic is often the parka jacket. 

• Upvote 1