David Attenborough

Sawdusty surfer

6 minutes ago, Glastocat said:

Did someone mention the killers??

Never usually bother with these type of things but I would more than likely (clashes aside) go to see this. Although, I could see this being wildly popular.

Itll be class mate. They should just give him a mic and ask him to commentate on whatever he sees whilst walking around at Glastonbury. 

I don’t trust hm. I reckon as soon as the cameas are off he probably batters cute little cubs to death or something. With his bare hands. For fun.

And he was quite phenomenally rude to a friend of mine many years ago.

On 2/11/2019 at 11:19 PM, chatty said:

Itll be class mate. They should just give him a mic and ask him to commentate on whatever he sees whilst walking around at Glastonbury. 

This has amused me greatly ? imagine him coming across some mangled, dancing loon in broad daylight in shangri la. I would watch that sort of shit with his narration over the top for days!

2 hours ago, Mardy said:

I don’t trust hm. I reckon as soon as the cameas are off he probably batters cute little cubs to death or something. With his bare hands. For fun.

And he was quite phenomenally rude to a friend of mine many years ago.

Michael Palin quite overtly judged me for reeking of booze (the morning after a very large night out) at a book signing at Waterstones. Which I thought was a bit rich considering his diaries - which I was buying / getting signed - are choc full of entries about how he got pissed on what particular expensive wine. Fuming. 

2 hours ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

Small update. He was approached for a smaller spot but looks like if he agrees it will 'Go bigger'.

No surprises there and I suspect that the smaller spot booker will be furious.

Looks like I'm wrong there. 

Now heard that it was a direct invite from EE to appear on The Pyramid. 

Edited by Sawdusty Surfer

4 hours ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

Looks like I'm wrong there. 

Now heard that it was a direct invite from EE to appear on The Pyramid. 

So that sounds likely to be a short wheel-him-on-wheel-him-off-again. I was hoping for something more akin to his last speaking tour, i.e. more in depth.

What's the gammon position on The Borough?

Nostalgia, cos hes something they remember from their childhood along with ration books and corned beef and that dog from off of The Dambusters?

Or crimson-faced apoplexy, as he's another BBC-funded looney lefty spouting on about climate change when have you seen all the snow we've been having?

Edited by CaledonianGonzo