Paul Heaton and Jacqui Abbott

Chrisp1986

Relatively regular and thought they would be nailed on for this year. Just announced European tour for the whole weekend Thurs to Sunday.

Paul & Jacqui are pleased to announce shows in Cologne, Brussels, Frankfurt and Amsterdam where they will perform The Last King Of Pop in full – the songs of The Housemartins - Official, The Beautiful South + Paul & Jacqui. Tickets on sale 9am Friday from the links below:

JUNE 
Thursday 27th Cologne Live Music Hall - 

Friday 28th Brussels Ancienne Belgique - AB  

Saturday 29th Frankfurt Batschkapp Frankfurt 

Sunday 30th Amsterdam paradiso 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, dingbat2 said:

Enjoyed them last time round, it did muck with my head a bit why Paul seemed to refer to a lyrics sheet for most of the set. Never new for real why he did that, my wife thought it was due to his anxiety/nerves but never found out if this was the real reason on not. Anyone know?

Seem them loads and he always does that. 

14 minutes ago, dingbat2 said:

Enjoyed them last time round, it did muck with my head a bit why Paul seemed to refer to a lyrics sheet for most of the set. Never new for real why he did that, my wife thought it was due to his anxiety/nerves but never found out if this was the real reason on not. Anyone know?

I think he's had battles with the booze before so maybe his memory is a bit fuzzy. Gutted they wont be playing. Were great on the acoustic stage a few years back. 

1 hour ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Relatively regular and thought they would be nailed on for this year. Just announced European tour for the whole weekend Thurs to Sunday.

Paul & Jacqui are pleased to announce shows in Cologne, Brussels, Frankfurt and Amsterdam where they will perform The Last King Of Pop in full – the songs of The Housemartins - Official, The Beautiful South + Paul & Jacqui. Tickets on sale 9am Friday from the links below:

JUNE 
Thursday 27th Cologne Live Music Hall - 

Friday 28th Brussels Ancienne Belgique - AB  

Saturday 29th Frankfurt Batschkapp Frankfurt 

Sunday 30th Amsterdam paradiso 

Great thread m8. 

• 9 months later...
1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

never give up .. you will get a like or reply in the end :) 

How many times can I ask before they lock me up?

Been a fan for ages and even went to the party that launched their first album, my wife's uncle is also mates with him. I could get him to find out the stage? I am so hoping for a pyramid opener. Lost count of number of times I have seen him since the comeback but its probably around 15.

Do you think he enjoyed meeting me?

IMAG1179.jpg

• Upvote 1