Glastonbury art

donshakey

4 minutes ago, plaskins said:

Does anyone know the artist? I want a high quality version of this that I can get printed please!

file.jpg.29234afdd5262ebc53871330cd360434.jpg

Hello plaskins,

I may (or may not) be able to help you out here. I bought one of the original posters, way back when they were available. I had it up in a frame on the wall in my last house. However, I really wouldn't want it up in the wall in this house, as despite my 'belief' in the man, it really would be incongruous in this setting. Therefore, it is actually surplus to my requirements, as I hope / intend to never leave this house until my time on this planet stops, if I can somehow achieve that desired plan. So, to cut a long story short, you can have my copy and I'll send it to you in the post. However, there is a caveat in that I don't currently know where it is, and also in what condition it is in. If you put a gun against my head, I'd say that it's properly wrapped up in good condition in a cardboard tube in my garage.

I'll have a look in the garage tomorrow to verify this. If not, I will look elsewhere, as I know that it is around here somewhere.

In connection with the above I will message you tomorrow sometime. Also note that I wouldn't want anything for it, and am just happy that it'll go to an appreciative person / home. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

9 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello plaskins,

I may (or may not) be able to help you out here. I bought one of the original posters, way back when they were available. I had it up in a frame on the wall in my last house. However, I really wouldn't want it up in the wall in this house, as despite my 'belief' in the man, it really would be incongruous in this setting. Therefore, it is actually surplus to my requirements, as I hope / intend to never leave this house until my time on this planet stops, if I can somehow achieve that desired plan. So, to cut a long story short, you can have my copy and I'll send it to you in the post. However, there is a caveat in that I don't currently know where it is, and also in what condition it is in. If you put a gun against my head, I'd say that it's properly wrapped up in good condition in a cardboard tube in my garage.

I'll have a look in the garage tomorrow to verify this. If not, I will look elsewhere, as I know that it is around here somewhere.

In connection with the above I will message you tomorrow sometime. Also note that I wouldn't want anything for it, and am just happy that it'll go to an appreciative person / home. 

Thanks!

PM'd you 👍

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Dukeicon said:

Just came across this festival map drawing on Instagram in 6 parts.

"Glastonbury Festival site map.. hand drawn on A1 and rendered in photoshop"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZpPrMZs3px/

1016294682_Screenshot2022-02-09at10_37_40.png.54e1a2feb89867cda3e15e87a8fcc481.png

That's really nice - I like. I'd want it in six separate frames in my man cave / bar, which hopefully our next home will have. 

On 2/10/2019 at 2:55 PM, donshakey said:

Does anybody know where I can get Glastonbury themed artwork/photography?

I do some 

Not as good as alot of those old son but 

.. Anyway if you want to see some check it out on Facebook 

Here's a few but I use different paints so when they get photographed I can get so different effects.. You can see then at 

Old Son Designs 

Hope this ok old son. G

IMG_3632.jpg

IMG_7756 comb.jpg

IMG_0991a.jpg

IMG_3642 origional.jpg

Edited by guypjfreak
  • Upvote 3

On 5/31/2020 at 1:15 AM, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello plaskins,

I actually asked the people that did this if I could use it and they said 

No 

Not even a no old son just no fucking way lol 

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

I actually asked the people that did this if I could use it and they said 

No 

Not even a no old son just no fucking way lol 

I can understand the 'no' bit, but it doesn't hurt to be polite. Maybe they get so many requests that it becomes tiresome responding nicely to all. It was they who I got my copy off. I saw it on here somewhere. However, I think that was just a sight of the poster. I think i had to do some sleuthing to eventually get to them. I can't recall them being rude, but neither can I recall them being really friendly like some folk are. I guess we all are, but only at times. anyway, I'm rambling......

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

I do some 

Not as good as alot of those old son but 

.. Anyway if you want to see some check it out on Facebook 

Here's a few but I use different paints so when they get photographed I can get so different effects.. You can see then at 

Old Son Designs 

Hope this ok old son. G

IMG_3632.jpg

IMG_7756 comb.jpg

IMG_0991a.jpg

IMG_3642 origional.jpg

They are all fabulous, but it's the last one that is enchanting me.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I can understand the 'no' bit, but it doesn't hurt to be polite. Maybe they get so many requests that it becomes tiresome responding nicely to all. It was they who I got my copy off. I saw it on here somewhere. However, I think that was just a sight of the poster. I think i had to do some sleuthing to eventually get to them. I can't recall them being rude, but neither can I recall them being really friendly like some folk are. I guess we all are, but only at times. anyway, I'm rambling......

Well I asked to use the image.. So the NO was a statement not a rude fuck off.. Maybe I was abit harsh there... Its a fantastic design.. 

Was a bad day yesterday old son lol... This waiting to be a grandad again is stressful..... I know you shouldn't think it but being human which unbelievable I am I can't help but remember wot happened with baby Eliza...... So I was probably more harsh than I should have been.. 

Much love to the BELEAVIS crew 

Edited by guypjfreak
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

There on ebay old son 

Found it. And I do like it - a lot. However, I'm afraid what wall space I have left I have committed to putting up my own artwork. I'm actually getting a little bit overrun with art right now. I give a lot of my stuff away to friends, to try to keep the amount down. Maybe I should ty to sell it on ebay. I have tried before, but to no avail. I think that's possibly because they have sectioned and incarcerated those that would buy it using mental health legislation.

That said, I'll show you (everyone) a piece;

IMG_0146.JPG

9 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Found it. And I do like it - a lot. However, I'm afraid what wall space I have left I have committed to putting up my own artwork. I'm actually getting a little bit overrun with art right now. I give a lot of my stuff away to friends, to try to keep the amount down. Maybe I should ty to sell it on ebay. I have tried before, but to no avail. I think that's possibly because they have sectioned and incarcerated those that would buy it using mental health legislation.

That said, I'll show you (everyone) a piece;

IMG_0146.JPG

Old son.. 

We found a mummified rat in the loft last week 

Sold on ebay 20 squid...... No shit lolol 

Look up bad taxidermy... And list in taxidermy and it'll sell.. Obviously depends on the price. Gxx

5 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Old son.. 

We found a mummified rat in the loft last week 

Sold on ebay 20 squid...... No shit lolol 

Look up bad taxidermy... And list in taxidermy and it'll sell.. Obviously depends on the price. Gxx

Christ there are some weirds around. What kind of deviant wants a mummified rat that bad that they'll pay £20 for it!? That shit's crazy. Oh, hold on a minute - I now recall buying a section of a snakes old skin off ebay once. I wanted it for a specific piece of art that I was doing at the time. I can't recall what the piece of art was now. Oh, and then i bought some dried out fish that was being sold as food for some other fish or animal of some nature. I did feel a little guilty about using the dead dried fish for a piece of artwork though. I was able to sort of square it with myself because I just knew it would be sold to somebody else for food for their pet, whatever, anyway. I've still got that piece of artwork. it required the purchasing of some police scene of crimes tape too. mostly I just use recycled broken stuff with art though. it is rare for me to purchase something to create a piece of art. Anyway, I'm rambling again, so will stop there.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Christ there are some weirds around. What kind of deviant wants a mummified rat that bad that they'll pay £20 for it!? That shit's crazy. Oh, hold on a minute - I now recall buying a section of a snakes old skin off ebay once. I wanted it for a specific piece of art that I was doing at the time. I can't recall what the piece of art was now. Oh, and then i bought some dried out fish that was being sold as food for some other fish or animal of some nature. I did feel a little guilty about using the dead dried fish for a piece of artwork though. I was able to sort of square it with myself because I just knew it would be sold to somebody else for food for their pet, whatever, anyway. I've still got that piece of artwork. it required the purchasing of some police scene of crimes tape too. mostly I just use recycled broken stuff with art though. it is rare for me to purchase something to create a piece of art. Anyway, I'm rambling again, so will stop there.

And YOULOT think I'M mad..... I need time out 

YOG NEEDS LOCKING UP imo 

Lol

2 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

'They' did try to lock me up once. Well, the psychiatrist profession.The 'memebers' of her majesty's constabulary did  lock me up -on a fair few occasions.

Bloody jail bird you lol.. 

8 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Fortunately I was never sent to prison. 

I've never been to prison, and I've never been to me (apart from all the times that I have been to me, that is!);

I apologise for the making you out to be one of the krays old son.. 

38 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Wrong person Soz yog 

Was doing a big funny apology when my daughter phoned to buy some fucking water bottle off tick tock... 

Turned into a nightmare.. Check it out.. 

99p water bottle tick tock.. 

Lolol 

It's all a load of bollox old son