Resale Help

Harry_W

Hi All,

This is my first post on this forum, I've been in and out this site for a couple months but decided to create an account to post and chat with others!

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get tickets during the general sale last year despite trying on many different devices, luck of the draw I guess.

Therefore my post in here is looking for some help during the re-sale, I'm wondering if anyone would be nice enough to try and help me get tickets during the re-sale I know how difficult it can be and would appreciate the extra help, I am more than happy to chip in an extra £5-10 for your trouble during the re-sale in April. I know it is a bit of a long-shot but it would mean so much to me to be able to go to such a renowned festival!

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, Harry_W said:

Hi All,

This is my first post on this forum, I've been in and out this site for a couple months but decided to create an account to post and chat with others!

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get tickets during the general sale last year despite trying on many different devices, luck of the draw I guess.

Therefore my post in here is looking for some help during the re-sale, I'm wondering if anyone would be nice enough to try and help me get tickets during the re-sale I know how difficult it can be and would appreciate the extra help, I am more than happy to chip in an extra £5-10 for your trouble during the re-sale in April. I know it is a bit of a long-shot but it would mean so much to me to be able to go to such a renowned festival!

Welcome to the forum. I'd suggest you make friends with the good people in the dedicated resale thread. This site has a decent track record of helping others out on resale day. Best of luck.

Upvoted simply to balance things out - we really mustn't be unkind to people who come on here for the first time in good faith but, for no reason other than a lack of familiarity, might not know the 'way to do things' as we veterans might do...

Welcome to the forum, @Harry_W

My services are already much-committed for Resale Day, but I echo the positive advice from SC and henry above.

Ben

Edited by bennyhana22
  • Upvote 4

To also echo what everyone else has said. Welcome to the forum and best advice is to get involved and get to know people. Most people who already have tickets will have probably got others in mind to help come resale day but if its just one ticket or two you could probably slot into one of the groups. The more involved you are the better your chances. 

Welcome to forum @Harry_W, my services are not too stretched come resale day, and I'll be happy to help. As others have said, get yourself acquainted, and on one of the groups. You'll probably have more success offering cider bribes ... ? 

Edited by Tranquility of Solitude