I was considering this, Community ones just keep getting cheaper and I've seen catfish headline shows (the last 2 london fests and sse, plus seeing them at sziget) so won't pick them up unless they are like even cheaper just out of principle. Thinking of community, got alerts setup on twickets so hopefully can grab some at £20-25 maybe for blossoms. Not bothered on kooks and seeing gerry at y not so not bothered at that either, the rest of the undercard doesn't excite me really.

• 5 weeks later...
7 hours ago, FestivalJamie said:

My friend and I wouldn't mind going to this but no way are we paying £45. Anyone know of any cheaper tickets or 2 for 1 deals anymore?

Also, I kept getting sent free tickets for All points east so any chance of a similar situation for this event?

waiting on this myself, if you can get 4 more then you could do the team ticket which is about £30 or keep checking twickets/ticketswap

Sadly not seen any deals for these since that 2-4-1 ticketmaster event at start of June. Which we missed as away. Gah!

Watching Twickets in hope prices drop down by next week. Its a big site & getting out last year was horrendous so that plus line up equals relatively good odds for a bargain methinks!

6 minutes ago, Stuielooie said:

My girlfriends mum is signed up to a site where they throw away free tickets/low fees for tickets when they aren't selling..

Central Tickets, but there is a sign up queue 

You able to get more? ;) 

1 minute ago, gfa said:

You able to get more? ;) 

We've already booked the max for a group of us. I feel like there will probably be more discounted/free tickets popping up soon though as this isn't the first and not the last

Probably good to get signed up on that site, especially seeing the state of festivals in London this year 

• Like 1

Just now, Stuielooie said:

We've already booked the max for a group of us. I feel like there will probably be more discounted/free tickets popping up soon though as this isn't the first and not the last

Probably good to get signed up on that site, especially seeing the state of festivals in London this year 

Yeah I just did -we actually just did the 6 man ticket thing was fuming when I saw this. Hopefully nothing else just for my mental state!

16 hours ago, gfa said:

Any idea what the security is like? Metal detectors/airport scanners or just bag searches and pat downs?

Last year was pretty chill they have metal detectors and dogs but never use them apart from if you stink of the shit but they will pat you down and bag searches standard London stuff

Edited by bigcharlie65
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, bigcharlie65 said:

Last year was pretty chill they have metal detectors and dogs but never use them apart from if you stink of the shit but they will pat you down and bag searches standard London stuff

interesting - no pat downs at community wasn't planning on taking anything smelly though ;)