20 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

It's funny how opinions differ, last year Citadel I wouldn't have touched at all.

Absolutely, and there's no doubting the popularity of catfish and rag n bone man, but as previously mentioned here, catfish have done 3 London fests in a row now- it's not exciting.. tame impala, caribou, bonobo, sigur ros had all been much harder to catch in the years they were playing. 

Yeah, it's a weird mix of acts, but personally liking the top 3 acts on the bill hasn't put me off. I'm a big catfish fan, would happily see Rag N Bone Man perform and was a big fan of friendly fires when they performed at truck last year.

Yeah, it's a weird mix of acts and it's certainly not what everyone was expecting, but I wouldn't say its a "bad" line up as there is some quality to it, in my opinion.

Considering going, between this and Sunday of Victorious depending on last victorious headliner :)

6 hours ago, DarthSaul said:

Absolutely, and there's no doubting the popularity of catfish and rag n bone man, but as previously mentioned here, catfish have done 3 London fests in a row now- it's not exciting.. tame impala, caribou, bonobo, sigur ros had all been much harder to catch in the years they were playing. 

This is definitely a disappointment of a big 6Music follower haha