Address to write to Emily

themuel

2 minutes ago, themuel said:

Hey all, long time no post.  

I want to write to Emily. Does anyone know an address I could send a letter to that would be likely to make it into her hands?

Thanks. 

Hi when you write to Emily could you please ask her to invite Bruce back as I walked off a bit bored after a few songs to watch the stereo MCs & I really really wish I`d stayed around for Brooooce, thank you & good luck with the letter

I addressed a letter to worthy farm last time round in a last ditch attempt to beg for tickets off Micky Eavis. Full sob story and much brown nosing. Got an email back from festival tickets staff saying Michael had passed my letter onto them. No luck getting tickets but just knowing he read (glanced at) my letter brought a tear to my eye

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gherkin8r said:

I addressed a letter to worthy farm last time round in a last ditch attempt to beg for tickets off Micky Eavis. Full sob story and much brown nosing. Got an email back from festival tickets staff saying Michael had passed my letter onto them. No luck getting tickets but just knowing he read (glanced at) my letter brought a tear to my eye

I considered this, but then realised i would be one of tens of thousands of letters they get every year ha. 

4 hours ago, henry bear said:

Hate to break the news...

9461BB63-CBBF-4AE0-9346-410B9D7AD747.jpeg

OMG.....that’s why things have gone a bit quiet on the Bruce front! No more Dancing in the Dark with this rock god then! Good game good game 

11 minutes ago, blackdog said:

OMG.....that’s why things have gone a bit quiet on the Bruce front! No more Dancing in the Dark with this rock god then! Good game good game 

Sadly Brucie got on the conveyor belt that used to transport the cuddly toy and fondue set and headed straight into the crematorium