Setlists

analdelrey

21 minutes ago, analdelrey said:

Do you guys know how many songs artists usually play during their set? 

Depends on who it is really. I think the Foos are getting two and a half hours or around that time, 1975 will probably get about 1.5-2 hours, the co-headliners will get 75ish minutes each I think. 

Edited by TKOCF

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/5/2019 at 10:52 AM, analdelrey said:

Do you guys know how many songs artists usually play during their set? 

Completely depends on their slot. Headliners usually either get 1.5 or 2 hours, although Foos may get longer. Sets tend to get longer later in the day, mid-afternoon sets are usually around 30-45 mins 

On 2/5/2019 at 11:13 AM, TKOCF said:

Depends on who it is really. I think the Foos are getting two and a half hours or around that time, 1975 will probably get about 1.5-2 hours, the co-headliners will get 75ish minutes each I think. 

if the foos description on the rnl website/app is true then they have three hours plus

• 5 weeks later...

The Story So Far are only going to get a 35/40 minute slot tops so I’m thinking something along the lines of this: 

1. Proper Dose 

2. Things I Can’t Change 

3. Out Of It 

4. Keep This Up 

5. Heavy Gloom 

6. Upside Down 

7. Nerve 

8. Empty Space 

9. Quicksand 

14 hours ago, Tom Connolly said:

The 1975 will probably get 2 hours now, they’re absolutely fucking huge

doesn't really matter. kendrick's bigger and had less time, yes he was a co head but the point is that the time they have is more dependant on what else is on that day rather than how big they are

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, C14S said:

doesn't really matter. kendrick's bigger and had less time, yes he was a co head but the point is that the time they have is more dependant on what else is on that day rather than how big they are

I think Kendrick never does more than 70 mins, that's why he had the shorter set. If The 1975 demand a 2 hour slot I reckon they'd probably get it.

• Upvote 2

On 4/9/2019 at 10:17 AM, Steve1000 said:

I think Kendrick never does more than 70 mins, that's why he had the shorter set. If The 1975 demand a 2 hour slot I reckon they'd probably get it.

No way is this true he did 1 hr 45 at the O2 when I saw him there

1 hour ago, C14S said:

No way is this true he did 1 hr 45 at the O2 when I saw him there

Really? You'd know better than me obviously because you were there, but he barely did an hour when I saw him at Leeds and checking the setlists now, he only did 3 more songs at the O2. So I assumed it was his choice to do a short set for a headliner, but fair enough man.

1 hour ago, Steve1000 said:

Really? You'd know better than me obviously because you were there, but he barely did an hour when I saw him at Leeds and checking the setlists now, he only did 3 more songs at the O2. So I assumed it was his choice to do a short set for a headliner, but fair enough man.

He really longed it out with all the Kung fu kenny storyline stuff which was pretty funny tbh

I’m excited to see what ADTR’s setlist is going to be like. I'm not expecting a new album out before the festival (I think that’ll come in September) but I’m expecting a single. I’m hoping for a slightly Homesick heavy setlist as it’s 10 years since it came out and it’s the album that set them up. Perhaps something like this: 

1. I’m Made of Wax, Larry, What Are You Made Of? 

2. You Already Know What You Are 

3. 2nd Sucks 

4. Right Back At It Again 

5. *new song* 

6. All Signs Point To Lauderdale 

7. Paranoia  

8. Mr Highway’s Thinking About The End

9. Have Faith In Me 

10. Homesick 

11. All I Want 

12. If It Means a Lot to You 

13. The Plot To Bomb the Panhandle 

14. The Downfall Of Us All 

That'd be a banger of a setlist and yet still so many I'd hope to have heard that weren't on there. I know it'll change but their setlist from two weeks ago at a festival was essentially what you wrote except Since U Been Gone was on there and the order is slightly different.

Edited by SemiSweet
Added to

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2019 at 1:01 AM, Daniels312 said:

Hello anyone got an idea of what setlist Enter Shikari will do seeing as they doing 2 sets on the Sunday?

My guess is a normal The Spark tour set (shorter than their headline shows, obviously) on the main stage and then a Common Dreads heavy set later on as it turns 10 this year.