Oof123

8 hours ago, Oof123 said:

I just bought a ticket for Leeds fest but have really bad anxiety, I was thinking I’d feel better by then but I’m really worrying about it. Do you think they will give me a refund?

They’re a bit funny about refunds, unfortunately. But you can quite easily sell it on - you might not always be able to sell for the full amount but, depending on the demand, you should get most of it.

Still a lot of time til the festival tho. And these things can be good, you know - you can just sink into the likeminded crowd and focus on the entertainment. :)

41 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

They’re a bit funny about refunds, unfortunately. But you can quite easily sell it on - you might not always be able to sell for the full amount but, depending on the demand, you should get most of it.

Still a lot of time til the festival tho. And these things can be good, you know - you can just sink into the likeminded crowd and focus on the entertainment. :)

Thanks, do you/ anyone else have advice for people with anxiety going to Leeds? I really do want to go because there are some artists I love this year, some friends and family are going too.

16 minutes ago, Oof123 said:

Thanks, do you/ anyone else have advice for people with anxiety going to Leeds? I really do want to go because there are some artists I love this year, some friends and family are going too.

Address your triggers if things make your anxiety worse- if big crowds make you uneasy then stay back where you have space and are able to get out/ stick to the edge of the tents. There's a welfare tent where you can escape to if you have a panic attack, but again, avoid being in the middle of crowds and I'm sure you'll be fine! 

Alcohol's a weird one, cos they say avoid it if you have anxiety but it relaxes you so that's your own individual preference I guess !