Acts That Will Never Play Glastonbury

chatty

Just for fun. 

Loads of bands get rumoured every year and people gets there hopes up to a degree but we know loads are never gonna grace a slot there. Not allowed dead people cause thats already conclusive but whose the names that your sure will never play. 

Zeppelin

Floyd

Eminem

Kate Bush. Always gets bandied about as an unlikely possible but it’ll never happen. The notes in the program for the ‘Before The Dawn’ shows show just how unbelievably precious she was about not just the show itself, but the venue too. Arenas were ruled out for being to big and the theatre had to ‘feel right’ to KB. The show itself was less a gig, more West End production - and obviously she’s reluctant for footage of it to be released, unfortunately, so if she does ever return to the stage, it’ll not be in front of a huge audience and TV cameras.

Just now, TenInchToenaiIs said:

how are you posting from a banned account?

#FreeGucciPiggy

As Neil said, I'm not banned. He's banned the main account of the person who was making the alt accounts (as he said in another thread) and confirmed it wasn't me. Whoever it was seems to be trying to convince people it was me by claiming I've been banned. Pretty dumb idea seeing as the next time people see me post they'll know I'm not banned.

1 minute ago, Gucci Piggy said:

As Neil said, I'm not banned. He's banned the main account of the person who was making the alt accounts (as he said in another thread) and confirmed it wasn't me. Whoever it was seems to be trying to convince people it was me by claiming I've been banned. Pretty dumb idea seeing as the next time people see me post they'll know I'm not banned.

Having said this, I know for a fact that @Mash011, @The Placid Casual, @Superunknown and @Hugh Jass made some of them so I don't know why they haven't been banned along with @jonodillieono.

18 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Having said this, I know for a fact that @Mash011, @The Placid Casual, @Superunknown and @Hugh Jass made some of them so I don't know why they haven't been banned along with @jonodillieono.

I will state now that I have never posted on here from any account other than this one. Frankly I think the whole parody account thing is utterly pathetic.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I'm optimistic about this one. Don't think it's gonna happen in the next year or two, but all the people involved are level-headed adults and the jams in question are too mighty not to hit the farm at some point.

This needs to happen - after holding out for and missing Bowie this is a booking I've been praying for. 

32 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Can you leave me out of your macho clique bollocks please. Stop crying just because you’ve been rightfully banned

13 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I'm optimistic about this one. Don't think it's gonna happen in the next year or two, but all the people involved are level-headed adults and the jams in question are too mighty not to hit the farm at some point.

Legend slot contenders when the options run out.

I think they'd put on a stellar set. Shame it's only half of Queen now.

19 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Maybe after Michael steps down and hands over officially to Emily.

That being said, I'm not sure about Brian May, he can't move about the stage like he used to.