Day Splits

LOCHLAND5

8 minutes ago, Pooly JP said:

As the Kendal site has Idles, Dermot Kennedy and Mystery jets as the first 3 acts named on Calling Out Stage page are we safe in assuming that’s the 3 headliners announced?

Mmmmmm dunno on that probs wait until the second wave announcements but it could be likely 

• 2 months later...
On 2/1/2019 at 10:15 PM, Pooly JP said:

As the Kendal site has Idles, Dermot Kennedy and Mystery jets as the first 3 acts named on Calling Out Stage page are we safe in assuming that’s the 3 headliners announced?

Kendal announced on a Insta story that Idles were headlining Calling Out

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

Having decided to go to this instead of Victorious due to ease of getting there, that headliner clash on the Saturday night is a total horror show for me. I'll probably go with Doves and then catch IDLES on their next visit to Glasgow.

Have you been to KC before mate ?

Was going to suggest you could cover a bit of both as not much distance between the 2 if you position yourself right but the crowd Idles will get probably rules that out.

39 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

Having decided to go to this instead of Victorious due to ease of getting there, that headliner clash on the Saturday night is a total horror show for me. I'll probably go with Doves and then catch IDLES on their next visit to Glasgow.

That’s the only shitty clash for me, just a shame idles we’re not headlining on the Friday night.