Best place to get Emperors fields tickets??

tomtwm

9 hours ago, ll82 said:

I was looking for some too but just got tickets yesterday for Great Plains on their website, billed as sister campsite with similar facilities if that's any good for you?? Not been to KC before - is that right about being similar? 

Hi, been to Kc 3 times, great festival! Emperors fields is a much better spot with parking and access. Also higher up as well so if it rains bad the ground isnt that bad. Great plains it also a great spot though! Already got my Emperors tickets, just buing for a friend. Hope you enjoy! See you at the fields!! :)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
12 minutes ago, Lauren A said:

Hi, I really need to get hold of Great Plains tickets - does anyone have any for sale please?

Hi Lauren have you tried twickets site there are some for sale on there hope you get some if do may see you there am in the Great Plains camping 

4 minutes ago, Tazwarny said:

Hi Lauren have you tried twickets site there are some for sale on there hope you get some if do may see you there am in the Great Plains camping 

Thanks for the heads up, we are in a bell tent but taking my daughter and her friend and need great plains as we are all in the same car and general camping is miles away from the bell tents.

6 minutes ago, Lauren A said:

Thanks for the heads up, we are in a bell tent but taking my daughter and her friend and need great plains as we are all in the same car and general camping is miles away from the bell tents.

Hi just seen a couple of Great Plains tickets for sale on eBay as well but 6 people looking at them good luck on getting some may see you there 

15 minutes ago, Lauren A said:

Are those the ones for £200? I can't find any on twickets :0(

Yeah I think they may have been the ones and I think the Great Plains tickets are extra £42.50 +booking fees if that any help that’s what I paid 

• 1 month later...
39 minutes ago, Annpalm84 said:

Hi, I’m looking for an emperors field parking pass. I have 3 tickets for me and my family but no parking pass. Any suggestions, really don’t want to have to drag stuff from normal parking as we have a small child.

Do you have emperors camping tickets ?

Anytime I’ve had those the emperors parking is included. Not camping in emperors this year so might have changed but I’d be surprised.

Hopefully someone can confirm but I think your ok ? 

• 6 months later...