Glastocast

Mattymooz

2 hours ago, JoeyT said:

I believe there may be one appearing this week with Beans on Toast making a guest appearance...

No pressure @glasto360 😉

yes, we already recorded a chat with beans! It will come out in the coming weeks and it may be our last before the festival 😕 I assure you we wanted to do more.

Thank you all for the suggestions - and please keep them coming!

Some of them we did already back in 2019/20 but stayed in the backlog due to the cancellation and our own hiatus - for example, we did record one with two food traders and also someone suggested here to record a sound bite with someone going for the first time and then another one when they're back, which we also did back then! We may end up using these or redoing it if the previous recordings are not fitting any more as they are both good ideas.

• 2 weeks later...

The new episode with Beans on Toast was released yesterday for those who may not have notifications on! We'd love to know what you think! 

As always, just search "GlastoCast" on your favourite podcast player! 

This will be our last episode before the festival... we're so close to be being back in those fields! 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, GlastoCast said:

The new episode with Beans on Toast was released yesterday for those who may not have notifications on! We'd love to know what you think! 

As always, just search "GlastoCast" on your favourite podcast player! 

This will be our last episode before the festival... we're so close to be being back in those fields! 

Great episode. Always good to hear from Beans!

• Like 1

What an all round nice guy BoT is.

He came across really well, his set at Green Fields this year will be a must see for me.

Thanks for a great Podcast guys - loved it

• Like 1

Hope to see anyone here at the Green Peace stage to watch Beans on Toast on Sunday afternoon

His sets are....
Thursday - Truth Stage 18:20
Friday Rabbit Hole 17:00
Saturday - Avalon Cafe Stage 01:00
Sunday - Greenpeace 15:00

Have I missed any?

29 minutes ago, Staberinde said:

Hope to see anyone here at the Green Peace stage to watch Beans on Toast on Sunday afternoon

His sets are....
Thursday - Truth Stage 18:20
Friday Rabbit Hole 17:00
Saturday - Avalon Cafe Stage 01:00
Sunday - Greenpeace 15:00

Have I missed any?

The Bandstand on Wednesday. Not certain on the time but I think 4pm.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Finally catching up with these (couldn't bring myself to listen before the festival as I didn't have a ticket!) to get me hyped for next year and they're a great listen as always. Really love this podcast. Thanks @GlastoCast!

So nice to hear The Thingy too! @Gnomicide I remember when it first came to fruition.

Edited by Zoo Music Girl
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1