Glastocast

Mattymooz

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

I don’t think you realise how important your role is in keeping the excitement going all year round. The thingy has become a staple. A few in my group who have never been link me it all the time!

I’m sure Glasto HQ considers you just as important. 

Totally free publicity why would they not … minus the helter skelter Incident obviously 😂

12 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Totally free publicity why would they not … minus the helter skelter Incident obviously 😂

I would honestly be surprised if they got annoyed about an April Fools joke. Unless @Gnomicidedid actually receive a formal slap on the wrist.

21 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I don’t think you realise how important your role is in keeping the excitement going all year round. The thingy has become a staple. A few in my group who have never been link me it all the time!

I’m sure Glasto HQ considers you just as important. 

👆 What he said 💯

I listened to the latest cast when I was out with the dog this afternoon, loved it.

Why do people tag Gnomicide here? Is he Miguel?

Does Jessie have an efest name on here?

Anyway, keep up the good work Glastocast, I am loving your work, it  puts me on cloud 9 as I look forward to to the end Of June 🙂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Staberinde said:

I listened to the latest cast when I was out with the dog this afternoon, loved it.

Anyway, keep up the good work Glastocast, I am loving your work, it  puts me on cloud 9 as I look forward to to the end Of June 🙂

Ok Gnomicide is the glasto thingy … Jessie is @WheresMyTent I think but not sure who posts under the @GlastoCast must be Miguel by a process of elimination unless Jessie is now looking after the account ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Ok Gnomicide is the glasto thingy … Jessie is @WheresMyTent I think but not sure who posts under the @GlastoCast must be Miguel by a process of elimination unless Jessie is now looking after the account ? 

Hey, it's me - Miguel 😛

We both share access to @GlastoCast socials, but it's mostly Jessi who does the amazing work of interacting with our listeners 🙂

Loving the comments here - thank you everyone for your support!

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, glasto360 said:

Hey, it's me - Miguel 😛

We both share access to @GlastoCast socials, but it's mostly Jessi who does the amazing work of interacting with our listeners 🙂

Loving the comments here - thank you everyone for your support!

Love your work, thanks both so much!

How many more audio delights do you anticipate serving up before the big weekend??

On 5/10/2022 at 5:53 PM, Staberinde said:

Hello! Yes I (Jessi) tend to log in to this GlastoCast account, but I do also have @WheresMyTent which hasn't been logged into in a while oops... Miguel uses @glasto360 but mostly for lurking 😛 

On 5/11/2022 at 11:09 AM, leath02 said:

Love your work, thanks both so much!

How many more audio delights do you anticipate serving up before the big weekend??

Definitely at least another one but we need to get ourselves in order! @glasto360 perhaps we should have a chat this week...

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...