Glastocast

Mattymooz

Hey everyone! Thank you for your interest! I am actually currently editing an interview with a very active forum member that will be part of this new episode - it will be released by the weekend!

@ErnestWorthing please do! we are opening the mic for more contribution and planning to end future episodes with Glasto stories from our listeners 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 5/4/2022 at 3:52 PM, Art Vandelay said:

No sign of it yet - any idea of E.T.A. @GlastoCast?

Well hello! The new episode is now live! And we have the lovely and incredible The Glasto Thingy as our guest as the statistics expert he is! 

I know he's active on eFests but oOOOOoooOO I wonder who he is on here and if he'll see it?!? 🙃😉 

As usual, please search GlastoCast on your preferred player, or sharing the Spotify link below for ease as its our most listened to platform:

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, GlastoCast said:

Well hello! The new episode is now live! And we have the lovely and incredible The Glasto Thingy as our guest as the statistics expert he is! 

I know he's active on eFests but oOOOOoooOO I wonder who he is on here and if he'll see it?!? 🙃😉 

As usual, please search GlastoCast on your preferred player, or sharing the Spotify link below for ease as its our most listened to platform:

I know @Gnomicide will be interested in this episode! 

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

Oh Christ.

Seriously impressed with your memory there if you managed those stats from your head …. Fantastic interview loved every second of that … and great skills @GlastoCast for putting it together … really great hearing how we all do things so differently but The outcome is the same 

11 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Seriously impressed with your memory there if you managed those stats from your head …. Fantastic interview loved every second of that … and great skills @GlastoCast for putting it together … really great hearing how we all do things so differently but The outcome is the same 

Thank you for listening on a Friday night! The Thingy was fab wasn’t he!

19 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

That's very kind of you. I did have some stuff in front of me but hopefully it went ok.

I'm glad people have enjoyed it. The previous episodes have had interesting people on with connections to the festival so I have to admit I was worried people wouldn't find the wittering of some bloke from the internet of any interest at all. 

It was fun to do though, not quite like a chat about the festival down the pub as you know it's being recorded but I thoroughly enjoyed the conversation. 

2 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

I'm glad people have enjoyed it. The previous episodes have had interesting people on with connections to the festival so I have to admit I was worried people wouldn't find the wittering of some bloke from the internet of any interest at all. 

It was fun to do though, not quite like a chat about the festival down the pub as you know it's being recorded but I thoroughly enjoyed the conversation. 

I don’t think you realise how important your role is in keeping the excitement going all year round. The thingy has become a staple. A few in my group who have never been link me it all the time!

I’m sure Glasto HQ considers you just as important. 

Edited by Matt42
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1