Glastocast

Mattymooz

On 3/31/2022 at 10:35 AM, GlastoCast said:

Also just to let all you fabulous eFesters know first...

Rob will be leaving us after this next episode. He was always hard to pin down but his family commitments now mean he has zero free time and is having to gracefully bow out. You'll still see him at Glasto though! We will miss him!

So from now on, it will be Miguel and me (Jessi) carrying on as a two. We hope/know this means we will be able to do more episodes in the run up to the festival as we have more spare time. 

However it does mean we will be looking for more guests! I'll be reaching out to a few people, but if you are or know anyone who has a topic to speak about and/or a story to tell, please please do get in touch at hello@glastocast.co.uk we would love to hear from you. We have had requests to do an episode on Accessibility at Glasto but of course neither of us have any experience of this. So this in particular we are looking for guests for! 

Also despite what the last few episodes have been like, we will be trying to do slightly shorter episodes but more often.  

Maybe reach out to Beans on Toast to be a guest. He has many good stories (and songs) about Glastonbury, a book and tour to plug and has done quite a few podcasts.

He could give the perspective of punter to performer.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Maybe reach out to Beans on Toast to be a guest. He has many good stories (and songs) about Glastonbury, a book and tour to plug and has done quite a few podcasts.

What a great idea this is 😁

On 3/31/2022 at 10:30 AM, GlastoCast said:

Hi everyone! We're so excited to be back!

Hey 🤩

It's great to have you back. My Glasto Excitometer just went up a notch 🥳

Looking forward to you your upcoming shows

4 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Does The Thingy not want to put himself forwards?

Who'd want to listen to that?

I first got a ticket in the 2010 resale, 3 days before the line-up came out. All dance music is shit. Erm... I know someone who once met Guy Garvey. There is no pattern.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

I first got a ticket in the 2010 resale, 3 days before the line-up came out. All dance music is shit. Erm... I know someone who once met Guy Garvey. There is no pattern.

You could surely fill a podcast talking about your main man, Baby Keem.

On 4/2/2022 at 10:19 AM, Gnomicide said:

Great idea! Jessi has already spoken to Jay a few times (through her blog) - he'd be a great guest! Will look into this asap before the summer season kicks off and he's super busy again.

• Upvote 1

On 4/2/2022 at 2:51 PM, Gnomicide said:

This one one of our first thoughts! The Thingy would at least have some good data facts for us. And could be a short episode just telling stories. People love people talking about Glasto, so why not? Doesn't necessarily have to be for a 'serious' purpose.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, GlastoCast said:

This one one of our first thoughts! The Thingy would at least have some good data facts for us. And could be a short episode just telling stories. People love people talking about Glasto, so why not? Doesn't necessarily have to be for a 'serious' purpose.

Want to talk to some traders? Or my brother-in-law, whose dad is a trader? He's been going since he was a kid so basically grew up on the farm. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

Want to talk to some traders? Or my brother-in-law, whose dad is a trader? He's been going since he was a kid so basically grew up on the farm. 

We would love that! Can you email hello@glastocast.co.uk ? I have a few to reply to already so will try to do that tonight. 

8 minutes ago, GlastoCast said:

We would love that! Can you email hello@glastocast.co.uk ? I have a few to reply to already so will try to do that tonight. 

Email sent with some details. 

I'd love to be on myself, but don't have all that much experience to draw on! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! Yes it's true, we're back, the new episode is finally released, and it's a big'n at 1hr 45mins. We catch up, and then bring on our fantastic guest, Kaptin Barrett - lead booker of Boomtown Fair - who's knowledge of music is quite frankly astonishing. Find out some new artists to get excited about! And learn a bit more about the industry post-Brexit and post-COVID. 

iTunes

Google Podcasts

Spotify

Soundcloud

Stitcher

Pocket Casts

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...