Glastocast

Mattymooz

21 hours ago, WheresMyTent said:

Hi all, I know a few of you were waiting to see what season 2 would bring. We just put out our first episode today, interviewing the Media Manager for Avalon and Glade (two of my favourite areas! :D) Links below, would love to know your thoughts!

iTunes

Google Podcasts

Spotify

Soundcloud

Stitcher

Pocket Casts

Will there be more out before next week?

On 6/17/2019 at 12:19 PM, WheresMyTent said:

Hi all, I know a few of you were waiting to see what season 2 would bring. We just put out our first episode today, interviewing the Media Manager for Avalon and Glade (two of my favourite areas! :D) Links below, would love to know your thoughts!

iTunes

Google Podcasts

Spotify

Soundcloud

Stitcher

Pocket Casts

Hi all, thought you'd like to know we manage to squeeze one more episode together which went live this morning! (links above) We have recordings from David (a Worthy Warrior), Theo from the Green Info Tent, and Claire from Pennard Property Lockups! As always would love to know what you think. See you all on Wednesday!

• Upvote 1

Just now, WheresMyTent said:

Hi all, thought you'd like to know we manage to squeeze one more episode together which went live this morning! (links above) We have recordings from David (a Worthy Warrior), Theo from the Green Info Tent, and Claire from Pennard Property Lockups! As always would love to know what you think. See you all on Wednesday!

As if my last day at work could get any more unproductive you do this to me!

I've loved all of them and all 3 of you deserve the praise you're inevitably going to receive from everyone.

Hope you have a wicked festival x 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, WheresMyTent said:

Brilliant, glad to see there's another one out :)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

As if my last day at work could get any more unproductive you do this to me!

I've loved all of them and all 3 of you deserve the praise you're inevitably going to receive from everyone.

Hope you have a wicked festival x 

Awww thank you @JoeyT!! So nice of you to say! It's been such a passion project, it's amazing that it's grown wings! Have an amazing festival, and hope you get more done at work than I will today ;)

• 3 months later...
28 minutes ago, WheresMyTent said:

Hi all, sorry for the radio silence all summer, hope you had an incredible festival. Letting you know we’ve released a new episode today! Good luck for ticket day! ☺️

I see nothing listed on my google podcasts! Where have you hidden it?

23 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

I see nothing listed on my google podcasts! Where have you hidden it?

Oh I've just checked, you're not wrong! I'll message Miguel and see what's going on there... (as I freely admit, I'm not as involved with the tech/editing/backend!)

1 hour ago, WheresMyTent said:

Oh I've just checked, you're not wrong! I'll message Miguel and see what's going on there... (as I freely admit, I'm not as involved with the tech/editing/backend!)

Hmm, appears to be a secret set podcast! ?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

I'm allowing myself to listen to the latest installment now I know I'm going in 2020! Good to have you back guys, I hope you were successful this T-Day.  Podcasting about Glastonbury might be somewhat different in you weren't.

Saw on twitter earlier that they all got tickets!

Another great episode ?