Janet Jackson Headlining?

LastWaltz

Comedy gold!

Can't believe I ever questioned her positioning on the first line really. I got home last night in a bit of a grump (as yet another one of my crew had threatened to bail) and my housemate said "has she seen the lineup????" I was totally expecting him to follow that up with a "It's the worse lineup in ten years, I'm not surprised she's bailing", but he actually said "JANET JACKSON IS PLAYING!!!!! That will be AMAZING"

So, maybe she's legit in her decision to play the old switchero with the name order. Because lets face it, there 'aint no way anyone is having that reaction to The Killers, even if they're fans. 

1 minute ago, Sasperella said:

Because lets face it, there 'aint no way anyone is having that reaction to The Killers, even if they're fans. 

You would be surprised..... I know someone who was thinking of bailing when it was Stormzy, Cure and Macca being touted and now its The Killers he is all for it. To be fair his taste is usually questioned by me for the majority of things he likes but he will be one of many that will have been swayed by them especially if like him they haven't seen The Killers before. 

2 minutes ago, Doug85 said:

You would be surprised..... I know someone who was thinking of bailing when it was Stormzy, Cure and Macca being touted and now its The Killers he is all for it. To be fair his taste is usually questioned by me for the majority of things he likes but he will be one of many that will have been swayed by them especially if like him they haven't seen The Killers before. 

That's true, I guess I just thought with the amount of coverage they get, they would be less likely to draw shock and awe. But I suppose if its someones first festival they might not have caught them before (and, tbh, in 2017 I probably would have been excited about them too)