Janet Jackson Headlining?

LastWaltz

Decided to have a blast on Spotify as I can recall her being on the music channels a fair bit when Inwas youbger but couldnt recall any tunes.

Anyway, she has a best of the number one albums out with twelve songs on it even though she never had twelve number ones. Strange way to go about it so I shuffked through that and can only remember one song. 

From the rest she sort of reminded me of a cross between Jennifer Lopez and MC Hammer, some of the songs all I could think was this is definitely the 80s.

Might be fun, would prob skip her peraonally seen as though nothing really appealed but can imagine her getting an alright crowd. 

Gotta be lower down the Pyramid though. Talk of headlining ir subbing, I just cant see it, I dont think enough people would sit through her entite set barely knowing anything. 

The re-whateveryoucallthem’s on Instagram are nothing shy of a self-confirmation. Surely she’s a shoe-in for the Katy Perry slot, rather than headlining or even subbing. She’s definitely a Pyramid act but ‘wanting a comeback’ doesn’t warrant taking up a top two position.