Cool Britannia 19

pete76

Been buzzing for this and it’s utter pants.

Last years line up puts that to shame who the hell thought that was good.

They were on the crest of a wave last year and have blew it big time.

James Gabrielle Soul 2 Soul living joy it’s like a rewind festival nothing special.

Bands from last year ?

I'm gobsmacked they've booked Basement Jaxx doing a DJ set as Main Stage headliner. This is priced around the same as Victorious and they had them doing a live set and it was only on the second stage. Just seems they're going for the cheapest line up they can put, I see on twitter a lot of people who bought early birds are pissed off. 

I can't see this festival lasting. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, luckysalt said:

I'm gobsmacked they've booked Basement Jaxx doing a DJ set as Main Stage headliner. This is priced around the same as Victorious and they had them doing a live set and it was only on the second stage. Just seems they're going for the cheapest line up they can put, I see on twitter a lot of people who bought early birds are pissed off. 

I can't see this festival lasting. 

it's a limited and shrinking market anyway, by its nature. 

The guy who set this up is the guy who started the rewind festivals, which he sold on - I'm guessing because the demand for 80s stuff was starting to tail off. So he moved things on a decade and started again.

Give it another 5 years and he'll be starting a naughties fest. :P 

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

The guy who set this up is the guy who started the rewind festivals, which he sold on - I'm guessing because the demand for 80s stuff was starting to tail off. So he moved things on a decade and started again.

He's defiantly trying to maximise profits putting on the least he can. Im shocked its even getting a second year to be honest. 

Have you seen this 90's one day fest in December, im not sure if this is all over but I saw its on at Birmingham, this is just over £60.

WLT90-Square.jpg?width=750&height=750&mode=crop&anchor=topcenter&scale=both

24 minutes ago, luckysalt said:

He's defiantly trying to maximise profits putting on the least he can. Im shocked its even getting a second year to be honest. 

Have you seen this 90's one day fest in December, im not sure if this is all over but I saw its on at Birmingham, this is just over £60.

Omg! Turn that into a bloody day festival.

48 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

He must  have been pished  thinking he’d push on from last year with that line up.

Could have been very successful especially after rave reviews last year...meh

Edited by Threestripes

2 hours ago, luckysalt said:

90s fests are trendy at the moment haven't you got the memo :P

49344311_371183346767756_135459001465831

Just £50 for "Super VIP" for this one. 

• 2 weeks later...