TICKET COMPETITIONS THREAD - IT BEGINS

cb4747

13 hours ago, paultottle said:

I have already had a comment "we could totally redo the garden with that kind of money". 

It's my birthday so I deserve it.

You are giving your family an amazing experience, memories that will last them a lifetime. Good on you. If I could spare the cash, I'd do the same.

Edited by maelzoid

13 hours ago, paultottle said:

Lovefields.

Basically I was convinced my wife had secured tickets in a comp and I was waiting for her to unveil as a birthday present.  Unfortunately that didn't happen and I saw a Lovefields Facebook post and thought f@@k it you only live once.

Can you adopt me?

I am 25. I do come with a dog, 16 month old toddler, and 25 year old male child.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, dartmoordog said:

I can't see anything in their T&C's about one entry per person.

Can anyone else? Don't want to ruin my chance with multiple entries....

I don’t think you can enter the same phone number. It says number must be unique....

35 minutes ago, dartmoordog said:

Thanks. I must be blind. I can't see that information anywhere in the T&C's or entry form.

Time to visit my optician.

No need for optician, it’s not in T&Cs but if you try to enter with the same phone number it highlights red and says number must be unique (for me anyway)

Edited by Levitz

4 hours ago, dartmoordog said:

I can't see anything in their T&C's about one entry per person.

Can anyone else? Don't want to ruin my chance with multiple entries....

Surely if they saw the same name loads of times they'd know it was the same person, even with different phone numbers.  

6 hours ago, Pipine said:

Looks like there are still occasional Oxfam volunteer places popping up..  someone just posted on the volunteering thread they got 3 places in the last 48 hours.

A friend is after a place, if anyone sees any please let me know :) 

Continuing on from Wednesday night I thought I'd post the following response from the festival re Love Fields supplying ticket packages.

I did a drunken bit of due diligence when I transferred all the cash but have been twitchy ever since.

Thank you for your enquiry. Whilst we have heard of The Love Fields, and they have a small ticket allocation, the Festival does not take any responsibility for the services which they provide, so please do check any insurance cover you have as you will not be covered by the Festival if you choose to make a booking with them.

I read this as it is genuine but they obviously want to distance themselves.

It seems you get a EPO wristband so hopefully LF have no admin errors as GF will tell them to do one if they have mis counted!

9 minutes ago, paultottle said:

Continuing on from Wednesday night I thought I'd post the following response from the festival re Love Fields supplying ticket packages.

I did a drunken bit of due diligence when I transferred all the cash but have been twitchy ever since.

Thank you for your enquiry. Whilst we have heard of The Love Fields, and they have a small ticket allocation, the Festival does not take any responsibility for the services which they provide, so please do check any insurance cover you have as you will not be covered by the Festival if you choose to make a booking with them.

I read this as it is genuine but they obviously want to distance themselves.

It seems you get a EPO wristband so hopefully LF have no admin errors as GF will tell them to do one if they have mis counted!

Love Fields are legit as are many of the other local glamping providers. I wouldn't worry. Michael doesn't own all the fields. So all the other farmers will pimpp out their fields to 3rd parties and some of them will do ticket packages as negotiated with the festival. If I had £3.5k I would happily buy off them. 

Just emailed Love Fields. Thought I could cope with missing for the first time since 2005 but it appears not!

Spent last night giving tips to a family who are going for the first time.

searching for comps and hospitality tix online. I think all the comps I entered are drawn, so it’s last chance saloon :)

Edited by Neville Street