TICKET COMPETITIONS THREAD - IT BEGINS

cb4747

That’s it then, all hope gone, been to the last 10, gutted I’m not going to be there. I’m signing off, keeps getting me down coming on here and reading all the difference threads. Going to just forget about this year, not long till ticket day, pray to god I get one then, can’t go through all this again. I might watch a bit over the weekend, will decide how I feel. Hope everyone who has tickets has a great time, make the most of it, you never know when you will be going again. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Fred Zepplin said:

That’s it then, all hope gone, been to the last 10, gutted I’m not going to be there. I’m signing off, keeps getting me down coming on here and reading all the difference threads. Going to just forget about this year, not long till ticket day, pray to god I get one then, can’t go through all this again. I might watch a bit over the weekend, will decide how I feel. Hope everyone who has tickets has a great time, make the most of it, you never know when you will be going again. 

All the best for next year 

12 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

Well done to your mate for managing to get 4 hospitality tickets. Not sure how you actually get them. But also fair play for selling them at face value. That's a really decent thing to do. 

Friend of a friend who works for a well placed company. If any more come up I'll post again.

10 minutes ago, paultottle said:

I have already had a comment "we could totally redo the garden with that kind of money". 

It's my birthday so I deserve it.

And you of course said you agree, and that you guys will definitely redo the garden this year anyway, but after you both enjoy a well deserved, hard earned, vip Glasto experience, right? 

Edited by Gabi_says

Just now, al_coholic said:

Who have you gone with? Only a few options left now. 

Lovefields.

Basically I was convinced my wife had secured tickets in a comp and I was waiting for her to unveil as a birthday present.  Unfortunately that didn't happen and I saw a Lovefields Facebook post and thought f@@k it you only live once.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, paultottle said:

Lovefields.

Basically I was convinced my wife had secured tickets in a comp and I was waiting for her to unveil as a birthday present.  Unfortunately that didn't happen and I saw a Lovefields Facebook post and thought f@@k it you only live once.

Fair play. I was really tempted by their 3k for 2 option. A couple of beers and I might have pressed the button!