TICKET COMPETITIONS THREAD - IT BEGINS

cb4747

1 minute ago, Fred Zepplin said:

There’s still one way to get tickets and it’s the way I’ve been hoping for all along. A national lottery win and hospitality tickets forever 

£122million on the Euro Millions. Will that cover it? 

No ticket for me but glad friend got them! 

I just heard of another job on a food stall if anyone wants it I can forward details. PM me, need driving license and to be available from 23rd x

Edited by Thea!
Typo

looks like Land & Sky and Yurtel have sold out of tickets now. So gonna be tricky to find hospitality tickets. Guess money talks though and for £122 million you can probably buy anything you want. 

As a side note, bloody Davina McCall has booked one of those posh Luxury Suites at Yurtel for £12000 + Vat. ?

33 minutes ago, hillwalker said:

Just had a missed call from an 01233 number as I was on a tube. Google doesn’t have it as a known junk call. I hope it’s not EE!

I just had a call from01233. Apparently I’ve been in an accident. My of had concussion cos I don’t remember it.

39 minutes ago, Blueberry said:

Olivia from EE probably has no idea either when the winners will be contacted. I imagine it’s just stuck in someone’s “to do” list for some point this week along with 1,000 other things.

I wish they would just get it done. My phones been on silent for the last 3 years, but for the last 2 days I’ve had volume on and all the noises are doing my head in 

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, Blueberry said:

Olivia from EE probably has no idea either when the winners will be contacted. I imagine it’s just stuck in someone’s “to do” list for some point this week along with 1,000 other things.

Olivia is the is the EE Social Media spokeswoman for Glastonbury, she is a member of a girl only Facebook group that I am a member of too. Would you like me to ask her? :)

16 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

Olivia is the is the EE Social Media spokeswoman for Glastonbury, she is a member of a girl only Facebook group that I am a member of too. Would you like me to ask her? :)

It's over.  Surely EE have called everyone.  Wasn't that meant to be Monday? Didn't someone on this group mention friends had been contacted? 

Face it. it's time to set up a tent in ur living room, do a shit in the corner and drink all our Mallets Cider. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, AndrewSTerry said:

It's over.  Surely EE have called everyone.  Wasn't that meant to be Monday? Didn't someone on this group mention friends had been contacted? 

Face it. it's time to set up a tent in ur living room, do a shit in the corner and drink all our Mallets Cider. 

7 minutes ago, AndrewSTerry said:

Yes, please call her x

:lol: I have sent her a message!