TICKET COMPETITIONS THREAD - IT BEGINS

cb4747

4 minutes ago, BigChief said:

She sounded excited ??

yep completely under-whelmed by Lauren's enthusiasm. Poor old Owen though. He is going to feel it doubly bad. 

So hopefully someone on here might get on the 6Music comp at 09:30 but otherwise folks its head down to Tescos and get those last few cases of Mallets in before that closes tonight

Sounded like she definitely wasn’t expecting the call haha ffs. Gutted for Owen, he’ll be kicking himself.

Can’t seem to find Mallets around here so that seems like a wrap for me this year folks. The dream is over. Gutting. Mate is playing 3 sets this year

46 minutes ago, Levitz said:

Mallets is it then......

Yeah same, went via the only sizable tesco on way to work today to see if they had any. Despite them closing off the aisle I could see a few packs with the promotion. Closes today though so may be tight, eek.

40 minutes ago, Eldog said:

Sounded like she definitely wasn’t expecting the call haha ffs. Gutted for Owen, he’ll be kicking himself.

Can’t seem to find Mallets around here so that seems like a wrap for me this year folks. The dream is over. Gutting. Mate is playing 3 sets this year

Back of his van?