TICKET COMPETITIONS THREAD - IT BEGINS

cb4747

28 minutes ago, Aileenmc13 said:

Thank you!! Seems slightly convoluted but sure it's all worth a try at this stage. Just to clarify, this three letter word clue thing, the clues will be given out on Friday morning before 8am?!

The Radio show starts at 06:00 am so I guess they will give the 3 clues sometime between then and 08:00 am then open the competition.

38 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

The Radio show starts at 06:00 am so I guess they will give the 3 clues sometime between then and 08:00 am then open the competition.

Will probably be something like 'COW' 

24 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

Anyone entered the 6Music comp? I would hate to actually make it on air and then lose... although I can google very quickly

Confession time: In 2017 I actually won Boardmasters tickets with radio 1, it was a quiz competition and i'm bloody quick at typing and googling *hides*

33 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

Anyone entered the 6Music comp? I would hate to actually make it on air and then lose... although I can google very quickly

Yep, I'm in. Quite happy to go on air and make a fool of myself if it gives me a chance. Really running out of time now. Might have to admit it ain't happening for me this year. 

3 hours ago, Jne___ said:

How many pairs are oxfam giving away? My phone started “ringing” at 8am, heart jumped out of my chest. Will teach me to set my ringtone as my alarm...

Got a call from an 07548 number a while ago, didn't pick it up as I was in a meeting.  Kicking myself now thinking it might have been Oxfam tickets. 

Bloody hope not, what are the chances, hopefully they'll give it another go if it was them.

16 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Have you put the number into Google?

I did, the only result that came up was google phone numbers telling me that it came from the London area.

Good or bad???

They've not phoned back, which surely they would've done if it had been a competition winner (he says hopefully).

15 minutes ago, SteveTLizard said:

I did, the only result that came up was google phone numbers telling me that it came from the London area.

Good or bad???

They've not phoned back, which surely they would've done if it had been a competition winner (he says hopefully).

Oxfam would ring from a landline not a mobile number? 07548 is a mobile number.

Still checking in on this thread to see how you’re all doing. Don’t give up guys - still some competitions left :) 

If anyone is going to buy Mallets then if you can buy 3 cases of 4 instead of 1 of 12. It costs more (about £3) but you get 3 codes rather than 1!