TICKET COMPETITIONS THREAD - IT BEGINS

cb4747

2 hours ago, thewayiam said:

Okay man I might do that, just from EE shop yeah

I got mine from the EE shop, so yes.  But I get the impression they're available elsewhere, like maybe in supermarkets and Smiths, that kind of place.

Competition closes at midnight tonight though and they contact winners tomorrow on the same number they registered with, so I'll be switching my regular sim card for my 'burner' card tomorrow, just in case... 

4 hours ago, Eldog said:

I never even got a confirmation  email from Stylist but didn't want to try entering again in case it flagged that I had done so twice in my name. 

I entered and didn't get a confirmation email either, so that seems standard I think.

54 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

I got mine from the EE shop, so yes.  But I get the impression they're available elsewhere, like maybe in supermarkets and Smiths, that kind of place.

Competition closes at midnight tonight though and they contact winners tomorrow on the same number they registered with, so I'll be switching my regular sim card for my 'burner' card tomorrow, just in case... 

okay cheers. I haven't bothered to get one and not due to go out again tonight so likely won't bother.

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

okay cheers. I haven't bothered to get one and not due to go out again tonight so likely won't bother.

Fair enough. tbh had I known it was a fiver before I was in the shop 'negotiating' with the salesperson, I probably wouldn't have bothered. Mind you, if I win, it'll be the best fiver I ever spent!

11 hours ago, Ozanne said:

I don't think you have to top up the sim, I brought one off Amazon, plugged it in and it's fine. All I need it to do is answer the call if they ring which it should do fine.

Should have gone to amazon... In the EE shop, they were pretty adamant that I had to pay the minimum fee.