TICKET COMPETITIONS THREAD - IT BEGINS

cb4747

6 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

They are pretty good with that type of thing to be fair, but I won’t be able to list to the radio to know the answers to text in, unless I’ve miss-understood what we need to do (which is entirely possible!)

I think you have misunderstood.

You listen to the breakfast show where Matt & Mollie will ask questions which will enable you to work out a 3 letter word. This will happen before 8am. At 8am they open the competition and you will have 10 mins to text in your answer. They will then ring someone back once the window to enter has closed. So you don't need to listen to the radio when you are at work.

4 minutes ago, Dukeicon said:

I think you have misunderstood.

You listen to the breakfast show where Matt & Mollie will ask questions which will enable you to work out a 3 letter word. This will happen before 8am. At 8am they open the competition and you will have 10 mins to text in your answer. They will then ring someone back once the window to enter has closed. So you don't need to listen to the radio when you are at work.

Ohhh I get you! I am an idiot ? thanks mate. Sometimes I wonder about myself!

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Lucy92 said:

Radio 1 today said to listen to Matt and mollys show tomorrow for Glasto ticket comp information 

Did you listen this morning? I missed it but wondering if the competition was today or they just gave details today with the competition to come at a later date?

2 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

Did you listen this morning? I missed it but wondering if the competition was today or they just gave details today with the competition to come at a later date?

It's on Friday 7th, see previous posts for explaination & details. (I didn't listen this morning).

2 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

I didn’t, sorry. Enjoyed a very rare Saturday lie in! 

31 minutes ago, freakifrank said:

Yes, not good for the nerves all these false starts. 

Yep me to, yesterday I got an unexpected call on my mobile phone,  shot across the room think  ‘could this be it?’  Nope.  It was my bank wanting to discuss my mortgage!!!

I’m emotionally exhausted.

So here is the current state of play for the open competitions for those that are still hoping. 

EE ends tonight - draw tomorrow

6Music - Lauren Laverne show tomorrow morning from 07:30

Oxfam ends Tuesday - draw Wednesday

Radio 1 - Friday morning

Mallets ends Friday - draw sometime within 5 days

No sign of any comps so far from Somerset Live, Time Out, Shelter, Carlsberg, Greenpeace 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

So here is the current state of play for the open competitions for those that are still hoping. 

Radio 1 - Friday morning

No sign of any comps so far from Somerset Live, Time Out, Shelter, Carlsberg, Greenpeace 

Don't think we'll see one from Carlsberg this year as it isn't being sold at the festival?

1 hour ago, al_coholic said:

Radio 1 - Friday morning

I was going to enter Oxfam but you can't if you are staff doing doing a rewarding etc I guess that means.

Also EE is very difficult as it's not my SIM. If there is a way around any of these I'll be happy to hear.

18 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Also EE is very difficult as it's not my SIM. If there is a way around any of these I'll be happy to hear.

You can pick up an EE PAYG sim for free, but need to put a fiver on it as minimum purchase to activate it.