TICKET COMPETITIONS THREAD - IT BEGINS

cb4747

46 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

Now the BBCs pathetic pop shindig is over hopefully they can focus on the big show and have a couple of competitions 

Got a week of all the live replays then it'll be countdown to Glasto. Hopefully we'll hear a few people from hear winning tickets on Radio 1/2/6

21 hours ago, clitbang said:

It's been sorted now I entered and got a confirmation email confirming entry. Seen the Oxfam Twitter telling people to re enter. Good luck everyone.

Do you think you can enter with 2 different email addresses but the same postal address?

Not sure if this has been previously mentioned but there is a metro newspaper competition that closes tomorrow at 5pm. You have to enter via the metro app, download today’s paper and then it directs you to another page to enter.

1 pair of tickets to be won. 

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, GlastoDrums said:

Not sure if this has been previously mentioned but there is a metro newspaper competition that closes tomorrow at 5pm. You have to enter via the metro app, download today’s paper and then it directs you to another page to enter.

I think the Metro are advertising the EE competition , not their own

7 minutes ago, Andrel01 said:

I think the Metro are advertising the EE competition , not their own

Yeah it’s weird but it doesn’t ask if you are an EE customer to enter like the EE’s own website one. So I wonder if it’s just facilitated by them, a bit like the stylist one maybe? 

Feels like instead of the secret sale they are pushing returned tickets out to media companies to competition out last minute. 

I don’t know, I’m purely speculating/praying for a miracle. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, GlastoDrums said:

Great spot!

1 hour ago, al_coholic said:

The thought of spending a large amount of time listening to Radio 1 is a bit soul destroying though. Plus their competition is likely to be a dial in.

can confirm I lost a few brain cells after constantly listening to the likes of r1, r1xtra and kiss fm for the chance to win festival tickets. 

22 hours ago, GlastoDrums said:

Tried this - can;t see it, any more info?

24 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

Metro, Stylist, Water Aid to announce this week. 

EE, Oxfam, Mallets next week

Still looking out for possible comps from Radio 1, 1Xtra, 6Music, Greenpeace, Carlsberg, Shelter, SomersetLive, TimeOut as they have run them previously.

BBC comps are normally like 2/3 weeks before the festival so could be next week or the following?