TICKET COMPETITIONS THREAD - IT BEGINS

cb4747

1 hour ago, Brock Landers said:

Good find. What competitions are outstanding at this point?. Entered every one bar the Mallets one as none of the Tesco’s in Liverpool stock it.

Oxfam, Greenpeace, Carlsberg, Radio 1, Somerset live to name a few possibles

• Upvote 1

I’ve got some entries into the Mallets draw from codes I entered over the last few weeks. In the unlikely event that I do win is it possible to give them to someone here? Or will it have to be in my name as the codes have been entered under my login/name on their website? 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Levitz said:

Managed to find some Mallets Cider today, bought 2 4 packs, no instant win but in the draw. Just need to work out what to do with the 8 cans now, I detest cider!

I can't drink it either, makes me violently ill. I find it goes well with pork but in fear of offending any vegetarians and vegans. So apologies. Other than that you could take them and offer around when you make camp. Get to know the neighbours. ?

1 hour ago, H.M.V said:

I can't drink it either, makes me violently ill. I find it goes well with pork but in fear of offending any vegetarians and vegans. So apologies. Other than that you could take them and offer around when you make camp. Get to know the neighbours. ?

A 'when, not if' there!?

1 hour ago, DareToDibble said:

I’ve got some entries into the Mallets draw from codes I entered over the last few weeks. In the unlikely event that I do win is it possible to give them to someone here? Or will it have to be in my name as the codes have been entered under my login/name on their website? 

Can't see any t&cs so not sure.....

9 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

T&C's on this one are quite specific about the winner being the registered person and not transferrable. However you would have 1 ticket which you could allocate to anyone else. 

11 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

Could I take you up on this please, or if that doesn't work have the extra ticket for your 'guest'?

9 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Could I take you up on this please, or if that doesn't work have the extra ticket for your 'guest'?

Yes of course mate. I’ve only bought 5 cases and I’m sure other people will have bought a lot more so the chances are slim but you never know! Fire me over your details closer to the draw date just in case bud.

49 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Yes of course mate. I’ve only bought 5 cases and I’m sure other people will have bought a lot more so the chances are slim but you never know! Fire me over your details closer to the draw date just in case bud.

Cheers mate will do. You seem to have lady luck on your side so I'm hoping that pays off again! hah