TICKET COMPETITIONS THREAD - IT BEGINS

cb4747

2 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

Hi all.

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! I won the eFests competition! 

Just emailed Neil over my details which I’m sure will all be fine!

SO HAPPY!

Good luck to everyone else in the competitions and if I should win (unlikely) I’ll see if I can sort them for someone here!

Thank you Neil @eFestivals

Just adding my congratulations and to a Gold member too. What a wonderful day for you. Time to make your list now! Have the greatest time Xxx

4 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

Nope 7th June. Not sure how much more of it I can drink though. I have already entered 5 times and won 3 prizes

So is it a combination of spot prizes and a final draw?

What is the larger equivalent to mallets, is it a carling carlsberg level? im not a cider man but I'll brave four cans for the cause and see how we go

Hi all!

Haven’t had the chance to read all the messages but thanks everyone :) Will have a read through later.

Funny reading some of the theories about people being in a different time zone and not replying quick enough :lol: 

One of the few days I was working hard instead of monitoring this thread all the time!

Edited by DareToDibble
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, CP_8 said:

What is the larger equivalent to mallets, is it a carling carlsberg level? im not a cider man but I'll brave four cans for the cause and see how we go

The main Lager supplier is Carlsberg. But they've rarely had a Glastonbury competition in the past - a quick Google search suggests they may have done so for the 2007 festival, and again in 2010 but nothing since.

Just now, incident said:

The main Lager supplier is Carlsberg. But they've rarely had a Glastonbury competition in the past - a quick Google search suggests they may have done so for the 2007 festival, and again in 2010 but nothing since.

apologies, i wasn't talking about glastonbury larger suppliers, i meant the taste of mallets as a cider ?comparing it to popular largers as i dont drink cider

7 minutes ago, CP_8 said:

It's a big standard cider. Somewhere between Strongbow and Thatcher's Gold. Equivalent in lager terms would probably be Carling as you said. It can only be found in Tesco's. Worth a try. Every code on the packs gets you an entry into the draw. 

4 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

Hi all.

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! I won the eFests competition! 

Just emailed Neil over my details which I’m sure will all be fine!

SO HAPPY!

Good luck to everyone else in the competitions and if I should win (unlikely) I’ll see if I can sort them for someone here!

Thank you Neil @eFestivals

Well done, I don’t think I can imagine how utterly delighted you must be. I know what I am like when I get a ticket in October and when I get a resale but to win one now so close to the event must be mind blowing. Good on you! 

31 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Well done, I don’t think I can imagine how utterly delighted you must be. I know what I am like when I get a ticket in October and when I get a resale but to win one now so close to the event must be mind blowing. Good on you! 

I had notifications on for this thread so my inbox had about 100 emails telling me about new posts in here :lol: When I skimmed through I saw one titled "Congratulations from eFestivals". Hands started shaking, couldn't click it quick enough! 

I had a colleague out in the car with me today who started laughing. I genuinely had to open the car window, take my sunglasses off and sit there to compose myself before replying. Pretty sure they thought I was mental :lol: 

I'm taking my fiance who has never been to Glastonbury before - what a way for her to start!

• Upvote 13

44 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

I had notifications on for this thread so my inbox had about 100 emails telling me about new posts in here :lol: When I skimmed through I saw one titled "Congratulations from eFestivals". Hands started shaking, couldn't click it quick enough! 

I had a colleague out in the car with me today who started laughing. I genuinely had to open the car window, take my sunglasses off and sit there to compose myself before replying. Pretty sure they thought I was mental :lol: 

I'm taking my fiance who has never been to Glastonbury before - what a way for her to start!

Brilliant, and as an added bonus you are piling on the upvotes!,  Fiancé eh? A glasto wedding perhaps, I am sure there’s something in the green fields that does them! 

30 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Brilliant, and as an added bonus you are piling on the upvotes!,  Fiancé eh? A glasto wedding perhaps, I am sure there’s something in the green fields that does them! 

Another bonus!

I only proposed in December, should have kept the faith and waited until Glasto. Right outside the longdrops. Romance.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, DareToDibble said:

Hi all!

Haven’t had the chance to read all the messages but thanks everyone :) Will have a read through later.

Funny reading some of the theories about people being in a different time zone and not replying quick enough :lol: 

One of the few days I was working hard instead of monitoring this thread all the time!

Nice one dude. See you at the efest meet

47 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

You must be psychic. I have just this minute posted in that thread as I got this notification!

Damn I'm so jealous . Have a great time mate, funny it wasn't through The Guardian competition after all that faff.