TICKET COMPETITIONS THREAD - IT BEGINS

cb4747

3 minutes ago, incident said:

The other way that might indicate something, that I can't be arsed to do either.. Check out the profile page of the various posters, see which of them Neil has visited this morning.

That would work with my guess! :lol: 

Just now, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I am led to believe that there may be a late competition from a Somerset newspaper yet to come, but that's not in a tablet of stone. There usually is though.

Be a bit of a shock if the BBC don't do one or maybe two as well. But they usually leave it really late.

6 minutes ago, incident said:

Be a bit of a shock if the BBC don't do one or maybe two as well. But they usually leave it really late.

I won with bbc radio 1xtra back in 2014 and that was 2 weeks before the festival I believe.

Imagine if the winner already knows and is just waiting until tomorrow to announce him/herself...

When the winner turns up it needs to go on the next announcements thread.

And years from now The Thingy will have a ‘time taken to respond to the competition email’ bit.?

Edited by MilkyJoe

3 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Oh, I've gone and given the prize to Padgey now, but Cosmic Puffin is out there, man.

@Padgey - would it be in order to renege on this? 

No chance, Dave for a girl is perfect!