TICKET COMPETITIONS THREAD - IT BEGINS

cb4747

1 minute ago, H.M.V said:

Neither am I but spirit of Glastonbury. All who wish to go will go. 

Always worth a go!

Happy to split however you want ? I tried for @Ozanne in the resale, but wouldn't want to jinx him by swapping over now!

We're entering with our own names for now anyway, right?

Edited by Sasperella

1 minute ago, Sasperella said:

Always worth a go!

Happy to split however you want ? I tried for @Ozanne in the resale, but wouldn't want to jinx him by swapping over now!

I'm gonna ask @Ozanne to dm me. I'll put their name down and my number. You can do the same for your entry. My phones aren't in my name anyway. One is for business and one personal. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Always worth a go!

Yeah let’s stick with it this way.

I think that how it works. 

1 minute ago, Ozanne said:

Yeah let’s stick with it this way.

I think that how it works. 

Brill, send me a DM please. I'll put your name down. Can't find the fecking link on my phone. ? Easier when I get home and can go back a few pages. Never got the text. 

Sorry for the double post. The lady who won Guardian tickets today says she heard from them this evening via email. Several hours after Padgeys mate heard so maybe they are still going through the winners!?

Edited by Ozanne
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

The kindness and generosity in this place is like no other, it’s genuinely so lovely to see. Even if none of this works I appreciate any help.

Agree, all out of up votes for today, will catch up tomorrow!

Hi guys.  It's me who won one of the guardian tickets.  I got an email from them this evening at 7pm and had until thurs to respond.    I also had entered for e efestivals and water aid comp (well as well as all the others).  If lighting strikes twice (!l  I'm more than happy that my sis and I get to go so back in the pot for those.   Fingers crossed for those still waiting.  I genuinely know how excruciating it is! Xx

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

8 hours ago, sozkous said:

Hi guys.  It's me who won one of the guardian tickets.  I got an email from them this evening at 7pm and had until thurs to respond.    I also had entered for e efestivals and water aid comp (well as well as all the others).  If lighting strikes twice (!l  I'm more than happy that my sis and I get to go so back in the pot for those.   Fingers crossed for those still waiting.  I genuinely know how excruciating it is! Xx

Congrats on winning! We spoke briefly on your FB post, it’s nice to see you over here.

I’m hoping the fact that they emailed you at 7 and someone on here had a friend that heard mid-afternoon means they are still going through the winners.

Today’s the day for eFests comp though! Good luck guys, if it’s not me I hope it’s a resaler!

Edited by Ozanne
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, H.M.V said:

So gutted for you all. Been reading this thread and was totally convinced that there would be a few winners on here with all the dedication.

I have two mobiles both with EE sims and happy to enter on behalf of someone on here. Yes massive clutching at straws but ye never know. 

Hey hmv, cheers for the offer but tickets are non-transferable so you have to go and if you have a ticket already, you're reducing the amount of people that can be helped with the offer, so best not to...

10 hours ago, Ozanne said:

I’d happily share but understand if that doesn’t work. If you have 2 sims and phones you could enter one on each?

That would be great, thank you! Yeah I think that’s how it works. If it’s like the Coop one you can then give the prize to someone. 

They're non-transferable, you should only enter if you need two tickets, otherwise it's a bit selfish as one ticket is wasted.

28 minutes ago, Superscally said:

They're non-transferable, you should only enter if you need two tickets, otherwise it's a bit selfish as one ticket is wasted.

Someone earlier on said that the T&Cs are the same as the Coop competition and they let you give someone else name as the winner. I think it’s at least worth seeing if it’s possible, in all likelihood it won’t be a bridge we have to cross anyway ?

Great to see a few of the resale crew managing to get tickets and the offers of help from others. Keep the faith as always, good luck in the efests competition, I really hope its a regularand there's still a couple of comps to come Í would guess.

1 hour ago, Superscally said:

Yeh, if it's not possible we can always give them back and they can offer them to someone else. I don't see that it's a big problem