TICKET COMPETITIONS THREAD - IT BEGINS

cb4747

28 minutes ago, Levitz said:

Mate’s barcode worked, having been to about 4 shops whose pay point weren’t working. Have to say am glad to see the end to this rigamorole. I’ve learnt that paypoint is very sketchy, some people are really unhelpful but balanced with those who were really keen to help. There is no way this competition runs next year. 

Did this mate enter every day?

4 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Although it has now just changed to voucher used...

Mate's voucher barcode is still showing after I used it today, he definitely hasn't done it much, so I think there were a maximum number of times it could be used and those vouchers that have changed today have maxed out the entries. 

32 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

It has to max usage then I reckon. Maybe one of the days you used yours it didn’t go through?

Actually looking back now I think there was a day early on I missed due to being away with work! Seems odd they would run it for 14(?) days and only allow you 13 entries though.

2 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Actually looking back now I think there was a day early on I missed due to being away with work! Seems odd they would run it for 14(?) days and only allow you 13 entries though.

It was supposed to run for 16 days, opened on Saturday 4 May and closed on Sunday 19 May.