TICKET COMPETITIONS THREAD - IT BEGINS

cb4747

7 minutes ago, Perks said:

Congrats to the 2 who won so far

does anyone know when they announce the National Express one? canny find anything on me emails

Just seen this on their website :

• The winner will be notified by email (using the details provided at entry) by 14 May 2019. If a winner does not respond to National Express within five days of being notified, the winner's prize will be forfeited and National Express will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.

congrats to everyone who’s won competitions so far !! ?

5 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Can’t we enjoy the moment for those guys for just a few minutes more :) nice one ... it’s a great feeling :) 

Ah yeah totally, i said congrats, must be an ace feeling :)

I was just wondering when national express was closed was all

1 hour ago, Yeo-vile idiot said:

Does anyone happen to have a screen shot of the t&cs for the co-op comp? My missus’ has just had a call from co-op saying we’ve won 2 . 

Here you go...

Competition T&C’s Win one of 12 pairs of weekend camping tickets to Glastonbury Festival 2019

PROMOTER: This promotion is operated by Co-operative Group Food Limited (‘Co-op’), a registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014, Registered No 26715R with registered office at 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. References to “we”, “us” or “our” in these terms and conditions are references to the promoter.

OPENING AND CLOSING DATE: This promotion opens at 11:00 on Friday 3rd May and closes at 23:59 Sunday 12th May. Any entries made before the opening date or after the closing date will not be valid and will not be entered into this promotion.

ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over. However, employees of the promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies) who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion are excluded from entering this promotion.

HOW TO ENTER: To enter, visit www.food.coop.co.uk/festivaldraw/glastonbury and complete the prize draw form. You must complete your name, email address and answer the following question: ‘What’s the name of the farm where Glastonbury Festival takes place?’ and read and accept the prize draw terms and conditions. All entrants with the correct answer will be entered into the prize draw.

PRIZES: There are 12 prizes to be won in total. 1 prize per winner. Each prize includes Standard Access Weekend Camping tickets for two people (2 x tickets in total) for Glastonbury festival (‘Festival’) between Wednesday 26th June 2019 and Sunday 30th June 2019. Prize includes a parking pass if traveling by car.

The prize does not include travel to and from the festival, food and drink, camping equipment, accommodation or travel insurance. The winner will be responsible for supplying their own camping equipment and for all other costs including sustenance and spending money. ID will be required before you are allowed entry to the event and you may be refused entry if you do not provide suitable photographic ID (such as a passport or driving licence).

We may withdraw the prize if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so or if the Festival is cancelled. If the Festival is rescheduled we will notify the winner as soon as reasonably possible and communicate the alternative date to the winner. The promoter will not be liable if the Festival is cancelled or rescheduled. There is no cash alternative to the prize.

TICKETS: Use of tickets and entry to the Festival may be subject to additional terms and conditions of the ticket issuer, event organiser or other third party and by entering this promotion, you agree that you will comply with all relevant terms and conditions for the Festival. Glastonbury Festival Events Limited as the organiser of the Festival also reserve the right to remove the winner (and any guest) if, in the opinion of Glastonbury Festival Events Limited, they are in breach of the terms and conditions of the Festival. Each ticket is not transferrable and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash or be used for some kind of commercial gain. Winners and guests must read the Glastonbury Festival terms and conditions.

WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be drawn by a randomised computer process from the total pool of valid entries made within 3 days after the closing date.

NOTIFICATION: If you win, you will be notified via email within 3 days of choosing the winner. If the winner does not respond to us within 3 days of being notified by us, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and another winner will be picked at random from the remaining eligible entries in accordance with the process described above in clause 7. Please note that we will need details of the ticket holders by May 21st at the latest. If details are provided after this date, the prize will be forfeited and void. We are unable to change the name of guests and any change of person will result in the ticket being invalid. Once the prize has been accepted, the winner will be required to provide a valid UK postal address and the prize will be sent directly before the Festival to their chosen address.

WINNER LIST: Winners names and respective counties of residence (if known) can be obtained by contacting the Co-op Customer Careline on 0800 0686 727 no earlier than 14 days before and 28 days after the closing date of the prize draw. If you do not wish your name and county of residence to be published (if you win) please do not enter this promotion.

DECISIONS OF THE PROMOTER: If there is any dispute about the receipt of validity of any entry or any other aspect of the promotion, this will be decided by us. Our decision regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.

AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Entry to this promotion shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions your agreement to be bound by them. These terms and conditions take effect immediately upon entry to the promotion.

DISQUALIFICATION: We reserve the right to reject any entry, withhold any prize and disqualify you from the promotion if we suspect you of failing to comply with these terms and conditions or of fraud, cheating or dishonesty.

NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ENTRIES NOT RECEIVED: We accept no responsibility for entries not successfully received by us, or which are delayed, due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.

LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Insofar as is permitted by law, we, our agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate you or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize (if you win) except where it is caused by our negligence or the negligence of our agents or distributors or that of our or their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.

USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ADMINISTER PROMOTION: We, other members of the Co-operative Group, Glastonbury Festival Events Limited and 3rd party agencies acting on our behalf, may collect personal information from you in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and other applicable data privacy laws. Except as set out in clause 16 below, we and other members of the Co-operative Group and Glastonbury Festival Events Limited will only use your information for the purposes of administering this promotion.

USE OF PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES: By entering this promotion, you agree that if you win we, other members of the Co-operative Group, Glastonbury Festival Events Limited and 3rd party agencies acting on our behalf may use your entry, name, photo or image, county of residence and any testimonial you have provided to us, for promotional purposes (including on our websites, social media, within our magazines or within promotional emails).

CANCELLATION OR WITHDRAWAL OF PROMOTION: We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to withdraw or cancel this promotion without prior notice and without liability to any party if it becomes necessary to do so.

USE OF PERSONAL AND OTHER INFORMATION FOR FACILITATING THE PRIZE: By entering this promotion, you agree that the information you submitted will be passed to Glastonbury Festival Events Ltd to facilitate the prize. Your data will be processed and handled in accordance with Glastonbury Festival Events Ltd Terms and Conditions.

CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS: We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Revised terms and conditions will be available at here. It is your responsibility to keep up to date with any such changes.

RELEVANT LAW: This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts if any dispute arises.

36 minutes ago, sarahmcg12 said:

Just seen this on their website :

• The winner will be notified by email (using the details provided at entry) by 14 May 2019. If a winner does not respond to National Express within five days of being notified, the winner's prize will be forfeited and National Express will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.

congrats to everyone who’s won competitions so far !! ?

Cheers, couldnt find it anywhere

4 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

Still a few competitions left to go, for all those still hoping, there is still hope. Especially the Guardian one.

I feel we're all going to be pinning our hopes on that........

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

I could be wrong but I think you can’t transfer the Co op tickets. 

9EEAD083-80A9-4CFA-B3C6-8971A6519F67.jpeg

As long as the Coop allows the winner to give names that aren't that winner, it's fine.

The "not transferable" bit is at Glasto's insistence (I know that from my own comp). The tickets are not transferable from the name printed on the ticket.

On 5/13/2019 at 9:22 PM, eFestivals said:

There's no need for anything to match a glasto registration.

The winners will need to take photo ID with them to the festival to match the names on the tickets.

so that would discount my teenage daughter from getting a ticket (to go with her Dad) as she has no photo ID?  (would a provisional driving licence count as that might be quickest to get?)  - or does she also need to be 18 to win a ticket?

1 hour ago, Mrs Magpie said:

so that would discount my teenage daughter from getting a ticket (to go with her Dad) as she has no photo ID?  (would a provisional driving licence count as that might be quickest to get?)  - or does she also need to be 18 to win a ticket?

I think most competitions are 18+ but will depend on terms and conditions

31 minutes ago, Superscally said:

If only every canned cider I've ever had the misfortune to encounter didn't taste like S*** I'd be all over this. I'd even put up with Tuborg, but this is a step too far.

Not a massive cider drinker but I think Tuborg is possibly the only one I've ever struggled to finish. Bought one as I thought it might be quite refreshing at Glasto 2017. Wrong. Horrible stuff.

2 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Not a massive cider drinker but I think Tuborg is possibly the only one I've ever struggled to finish. Bought one as I thought it might be quite refreshing at Glasto 2017. Wrong. Horrible stuff.

That's my point! You know Tuborg's not cider though, right?