TICKET COMPETITIONS THREAD - IT BEGINS

cb4747

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 10:24 AM, Tartan_Glasto said:

Has anyone that has won competition tickets before know if they are allocated to a specific person like the general sale ones? 

Just cause I have a couple of mates who are trying in the resale/competitions and just wondered if it was worth me entering competitions too to try and help out.

I won 2 tickets through Oxfam in 2017.  I gave the tickets to my sister and my mate. Another mate won tickets 2 years before and she gave to her sister and her dad

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Cheswick said:

I won 2 tickets through Oxfam in 2017.  I gave the tickets to my sister and my mate. Another mate won tickets 2 years before and she gave to her sister and her dad

Wow, you and yours are lucky. I don't suppose you'd mind giving me six random numbers for the lottery tomorrow, do you? I can hereby state, unequivocally, that I (and probably a few others off here) would buy a pre numbered ticket for the lottery on that basis. :) 

Just won a festival Pack consisting of.

The festival essentials pack will contain: a bum bag, a Trilby hat, a T-shirt, a bottle opener, a solar bank charger, sunglasses, a torch, a poncho, temporary tattoos, an aluminium water bottle and a 4-pack of Mallets Original.

and the cider isn't too bad either. Not as sweet as thatchers

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 7:10 PM, toppo said:

The festival essentials pack will contain: a bum bag, a Trilby hat, a T-shirt, a bottle opener, a solar bank charger, sunglasses, a torch, a poncho, temporary tattoos, an aluminium water bottle and a 4-pack of Mallets Original.

Also just won one of these, for my mate!  I bought 4 crates last week and submitted the codes under my registration and won nothing, then bought one yesterday and registered my mate thinking it might give us more of a chance in the ticket competition draw, only went and won one of the festival packs!

On 4/15/2019 at 7:10 PM, toppo said:

Me too! Oh the irony of winning a festival pack without having a ticket. It did amuse me the thought of how much of a whopper I'd look in a Mallets T-shirt, Mallets Trilby hat, Mallets Bum bag, Mallets poncho, Mallets sunglasses whilst drinking Mallets out of a Mallets bottle whilst admiring my Mallets temporary tattoos ? 

1 hour ago, CajunMoon said:

Me too! Oh the irony of winning a festival pack without having a ticket. It did amuse me the thought of how much of a whopper I'd look in a Mallets T-shirt, Mallets Trilby hat, Mallets Bum bag, Mallets poncho, Mallets sunglasses whilst drinking Mallets out of a Mallets bottle whilst admiring my Mallets temporary tattoos ? 

I think you'll look fine ...

Mallets mallet.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

lets keep those spirits up guys 

•  

bvLulrgZ_reasonably_small.png

?

Missed out on the #glastonburyresale today? You may be in luck, our competition for FREE tickets to opens TOMORROW! Watch this space!

thats supposed to be a water aid comp ...

Worth following EE if you’re in the twitterverse too. Last time round I think they gave 5 pairs of tickets away.

*edit. Just checked and it was 4 pairs of tickets over 4 days from the 1st June. (Announced 31st May)

Edited by MilkyJoe

26 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Worth following EE if you’re in the twitterverse too. Last time round I think they gave 5 pairs of tickets away.

*edit. Just checked and it was 4 pairs of tickets over 4 days from the 1st June. (Announced 31st May)

Here’s dude, just followed them on the book of face, I don’t do Twitter 

26 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Cheers dude, just followed them on the book of face, I don’t do Twitter 

fingers crossed, there'll be an efests ticket competition.

The festival normally kindly provides a couple of tickets, but it only occurred to me today to ask - and normally I'm set up and ready to go immediately after the resale. So I might be too late.

Fingers crossed, anyway. I'm still waiting to hear back.

1 hour ago, MilkyJoe said:

B6D85AB7-CAB4-46F2-A241-626A64E8AFEB.png

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

fingers crossed, there'll be an efests ticket competition.

The festival normally kindly provides a couple of tickets, but it only occurred to me today to ask - and normally I'm set up and ready to go immediately after the resale. So I might be too late.

Fingers crossed, anyway. I'm still waiting to hear back.

no dice. :(